9.2 (9.2.0.0014) is now available

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 42 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 5070
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 23 2021 7:16 AM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

SineNomine:
I have it in Verbum.

It's not limited by whether you are running Verbum or Logos. It's limited by whether you have purchased a Logos base packaged.

Which, technically, I haven't actually done. I have bought Logos 9 libraries, however.

Posts 97
Greg Rose | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 24 2021 11:20 AM

I'm running Verbum 9.2 most recent update.  I don't see an "Explore" category in the dropdown for adding cards to the dashboard.  From this thread it sounds like I should expect to see that and then be able to pick the "Today in Christian History". But I'm not finding either.

I have a bigger problem though, possibly with the Version 9.2 udpate. The cards themselves are not functioning well. If I click any of the cards they may or may not open.  They use to open with just a click.  Also if I click on the three dots to remove the card the little "Remove Card" may or may not show up.  And if it does and I click on it the card may more may not delete.  Generally they won't delete. It took me a number of attempts to delete the card.  I could usually select the card with the mouse,  hold down the mouse and reposition the card. That seemed to always work. But opening the card or removing the card was hit and miss - usually miss.  I'm running Verbum 9.2 on my Windows 10 Laptop and Windows 10 Desktop and having the same issue on both computers. My Windows 10 is fully updated.

If I need to send you a log file please let me know where I can find this.

Thanks for your help.

Oh and BTW, even though I'm Catholic I still would enjoy the "Today in Christian History" since I enjoy religious history of Christianity in general and not just Catholic religious history - so if the Today in Christian History is being made available in Verbum I very much appreciate that!

Greg Rose

Posts 26516
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 24 2021 3:39 PM

Greg Rose:
I have a bigger problem though, possibly with the Version 9.2 udpate. The cards themselves are not functioning well. If I click any of the cards they may or may not open.  They use to open with just a click. 

Would you start a new thread and prefix the title with BUG: The issue will get lost in this thread, and others have reported a similar experience.

I find sometimes that clicking on a Reading Plan Card in Verbum or Logos will activate it (I see the flashing red, circular "visual cue") but it doesn't switch to the layout to complete the action.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS