NIVAC 44 set dynamically priced

Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 29 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 19 2021 12:21 PM

I got the two latest volumes for $29 and change instead of $70 and change for this practical set.  Not a bad deal 👍😁👌

Here’s the link: https://www.logos.com/product/204717/niv-application-commentary-old-and-new-testaments-44-vols 

Posts 1554
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 1:20 PM

It may be worth noting, the set includes the original Judges volume and not the recently released revision.

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 1:49 PM

Paul Caneparo:

It may be worth noting, the set includes the original Judges volume and not the recently released revision.

I better get the new edition because that’s what the email offered: “At long last, the final volume in the acclaimed New International Application Commentary is here! Get the new volume on Judges/Ruth and every other volume in the collection for an astounding 50% off!”

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 1:53 PM

Paul Caneparo:

I searched the website and I only see one volume for judges and ruth.

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 1:58 PM

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

I searched the website and I only see one volume for judges and ruth.

Alright, I found it but it’s showing as not owned.  Did marketing get it wrong AGAIN? I already had the old volume on Judges and Ruth so I should get the new volume, no?

Here’s the link to the new volume and is not 50% off: https://www.logos.com/product/190423/judges-ruth-revised-edition 

Posts 1131
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:09 PM

Same issue here. I clicked through their email and bought the collection but no new version of Judges/Ruth was downloaded. The marketing blurb seems pretty clear that it should be included.

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:20 PM

I talked to CS and they’ll be looking into it. I hope is not a marketing blunder because the missing volumes plus the new judges and Ruth were the reason I purchased the dynamically priced set 👍😁👌

Posts 2478
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:22 PM

I would be interested in this too if it is 50% off.

Posts 2478
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:25 PM

When I try to purchase the entire collection, the only volumes listed that I do not have are Ezra/Nehemiah and Psalms vol 2. 

Judges/Ruth does not appear to be included in the 44 volume set yet.

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:27 PM

Based on the email, I should’ve gotten the new volume when I upgraded to the new bundle. So hopefully they’ll make it right 👍😁👌

Posts 1131
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:29 PM

DAL:

Based on the email, I should’ve gotten the new volume when I upgraded to the new bundle. So hopefully they’ll make it right 👍😁👌

Sounds good to me :)

Posts 2478
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:33 PM

When I searched "NIVAC" and filtered "unknowned" the new Judges/Ruth commentary did not appear in the search results. 

Posts 1131
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:38 PM

Ronald Quick:

When I searched "NIVAC" and filtered "unknowned" the new Judges/Ruth commentary did not appear in the search results. 

Mine just changed to owned status and it's downloading as I type. Thanks Logos!

Posts 3407
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:39 PM

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

I better get the new edition because that’s what the email offered: “At long last, the final volume in the acclaimed New International Application Commentary is here! Get the new volume on Judges/Ruth and every other volume in the collection for an astounding 50% off!”

This should be fixed and the 2020 edition of Judges/Ruth should download.

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:41 PM

Tom Reynolds:

Ronald Quick:

Mine just changed to owned status and it's downloading as I type. Thanks Logos!

Mine too!

Thank you, FL! Emily at Customer Service deserves a raise! She was very polite and professional all the way! And I guess she must’ve found the solution to the issue 👍😁👌 Great CS experience!

DAL

Posts 8005
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:42 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

DAL:

Paul Caneparo:

Thank you, Philana!

DAL

Posts 2109
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 2:48 PM

Philana

The website shows I own the 44 volume set but if I search for the Judges/Ruth revised edition  it shows as unowned.  

Posts 2478
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 3:40 PM

Mine show both as "owned." 

Posts 649
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:16 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

It's not working for me. The bundle page says that I own every resource but when I expand the list of included resources it says that the 2020 Judges/Ruth volumn is unowned. Curious.

Posts 291
Roger Dittmar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:39 PM

Gordon Jones:

Philana R. Crouch:

It's not working for me. The bundle page says that I own every resource but when I expand the list of included resources it says that the 2020 Judges/Ruth volumn is unowned. Curious.

Ditto

Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS