Photos of your library and most used books

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 39 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2805
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2021 11:51 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Personally save images as JPEG so can reduce quality (along with reducing image size by 50 % and dpi 144 => 72), which results in smaller image file size:
How do you save as JPG as opposed to the default PNG?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.1

Posts 29050
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2021 1:20 PM

Beloved Amodeo:

https://www.maketecheasier.com/change-screenshot-file-format-mac/ 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 19044
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2021 1:50 PM

Beloved Amodeo:

Personally save images as JPEG so can reduce quality (along with reducing image size by 50 % and dpi 144 => 72), which results in smaller image file size:

Thankful for Preview improvement in macOS Big Sur 11 that remembers last Format used to save a file:

Thankful for Preview having ability to Annotate (plus more ...)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2805
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2021 5:35 PM

Thankful for Preview improvement in macOS Big Sur 11 that remembers last Format used to save a file:

Thanks, JT and KS4J. Was not able to duplicate KS4J's result but did move the needle forward.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.1

Posts 4849
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2021 5:44 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Richard J. Ward:
Does the most used list show your most used books of all time?

I think the answer is yes.

It is no.

Bruce Dunning:
What I would like to know is the exact details of how "Most Used" is determined. For sure it seems to take into account whatever resources are open in a layout even if it is a tab in the background that you seldom consult. It also makes me wonder how the use of different devices plays a role.

Most Used tracks number of opens of a resource on the device in question in this particular installation of Logos/Verbum/Noet.

Note that Reading Status tracks all time reading.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 104
Darrell Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2021 7:44 PM

Somewhere on the last row, it gets irrelevant.

Posts 891
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2021 7:50 PM

Here's mine. I am glad Scripture leads the list!

Posts 9535
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2021 6:13 AM

SineNomine:

Bruce Dunning:
What I would like to know is the exact details of how "Most Used" is determined. For sure it seems to take into account whatever resources are open in a layout even if it is a tab in the background that you seldom consult. It also makes me wonder how the use of different devices plays a role.

Most Used tracks number of opens of a resource on the device in question in this particular installation of Logos/Verbum/Noet.

Perhaps you are correct but I don't remember hearing this before. Can you let me know how you know this is true?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4849
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2021 11:04 AM

Bruce Dunning:

SineNomine:

Bruce Dunning:

Perhaps you are correct but I don't remember hearing this before. Can you let me know how you know this is true?

I've personally tested it (on multiple installations on different devices), checking to see exactly what does and does not influence the "Most Used" ranking column in the Library.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 276
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2021 11:43 AM

Here's mine.

Posts 271
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2021 12:23 PM

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 9535
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2021 3:07 PM

SineNomine:

Bruce Dunning:

SineNomine:

Bruce Dunning:

I've personally tested it (on multiple installations on different devices), checking to see exactly what does and does not influence the "Most Used" ranking column in the Library.

Thanks. That is helpful to know. Now I will use this as my new source of information. Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 104
Darrell Tan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2021 9:35 PM

Yes, that’s very helpful. Thanks. To add to this, I see that iOS offers title, rating and recent as options for library sorting. I haven’t rated anything so the default for me will be Recent.

Posts 4849
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 24 2021 6:38 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Thanks. That is helpful to know. Now I will use this as my new source of information.

Incidentally, the Last Accessed column also tracks only opens on the device in question. I imagine both columns are ultimately drawing on the same data.

Posts 56
Chaoyu-Bian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2021 12:51 AM

Just look my most use books.

Posts 47
Rob Bruce | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2021 4:00 AM

OK, I'll play:

Posts 31415
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2021 2:09 PM

Mine shows more of where I am working on tips than where I am working on Bible Study.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9535
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2021 4:28 PM

MJ. Smith:
Mine shows more of where I am working on tips

And our whole community experiences the benefit of all your hard work. Thanks!

Posts 296
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2021 5:43 PM

Posts 469
Stephen McCracken | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2021 5:39 AM

I went to the end of the list out of interest (least used) and discovered some unknown gems. I also found this way easy to tag the resources (even multiple).

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS