Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 214
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 21 2021 9:46 AM

I just recently purchased a Counseling Expansion pack and wanted to use the Counseling Guides feature. While browsing various topics, I found the "Gangs" topic and this was the results I got. I am not certain how to describe it, so I am including a screenshot. I can tell you that the string does go down for a very long time. 

Posts 2109
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 21 2021 10:58 AM

I just opened it to the same topic and I am seeing that it is working as it is supposed to.

I am on Windows 10.

Have you tried closing the Counseling Guide and reopening it?

I am not sure what would cause the issue you are seeing.

Posts 214
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 21 2021 11:53 AM

I tried closing the guides & reopening it, with the same result. I also closed Logos down, restarted it & then tried it again & still have the same result. I am using a MacBook Pro, with the lasted OS. 

Posts 5232
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 21 2021 11:56 AM

Hi Martin

I am on a 27in iMac and see that same thing with Logos 9.2.0.0014 and MacOS 11.2.1 (20D74)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 214
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 21 2021 1:23 PM

Mike Binks:

Hi Martin

I am on a 27in iMac and see that same thing with Logos 9.2.0.0014 and MacOS 11.2.1 (20D74)

Yes, I have Logos 9.2.0.0014 & I have Mac OS 111.3 Beta (20E5186d), this is just a 13" laptop. 

Posts 19143
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2021 7:03 AM

Martin Hall:
I just recently purchased a Counseling Expansion pack and wanted to use the Counseling Guides feature. While browsing various topics, I found the "Gangs" topic and this was the results I got. I am not certain how to describe it, so I am including a screenshot.

Replicated using Logos 9.3 Beta 4 on macOS 11.2.1 so created Beta thread => Bug: Counseling Guide "Gangs"

Suggest opening The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling Teenagers (whose 2005 quote appears in Counseling Guide as one character wide)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3401
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2021 9:45 AM

Martin Hall:

I just recently purchased a Counseling Expansion pack and wanted to use the Counseling Guides feature. While browsing various topics, I found the "Gangs" topic and this was the results I got. I am not certain how to describe it, so I am including a screenshot. I can tell you that the string does go down for a very long time. 

Thanks for reporting this bug. I have a bug report filed. It seems to be macOS only.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS