Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 321
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 25 2021 11:15 AM

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I am running the new MacBook M1 chip and the latest version of Logos. When I am typing a sermon in the sermon editor and I walk away from my computer and it goes to sleep. And when I wake the computer back up, the sermon page is blank; the whole thing. I have to close that window and open the sermon file again. Thankfully it is still there but is a pain and Needless that when I wake my computer back up the file is blank. Anyone else? 

Posts 3405
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2021 12:26 PM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I am running the new MacBook M1 chip and the latest version of Logos. When I am typing a sermon in the sermon editor and I walk away from my computer and it goes to sleep. And when I wake the computer back up, the sermon page is blank; the whole thing. I have to close that window and open the sermon file again. Thankfully it is still there but is a pain and Needless that when I wake my computer back up the file is blank. Anyone else? 

Hi Pastor Michael,

I'm trying to reproduce this internally and I am having some difficulty doing so. Can you please let me know how long your computer was asleep?

Posts 321
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2021 2:59 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

Pastor Michael Huffman:

Hi Pastor Michael,

I'm trying to reproduce this internally and I am having some difficulty doing so. Can you please let me know how long your computer was asleep?

Good Afternoon, 

about 15 minutes

Posts 321
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 4 2021 7:57 AM

I am still having the same problem, and have not heard a resolve from Faithlife. 

Posts 2109
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 4 2021 8:20 AM

When it happens again, post the log file   that may help them understand how it is happening.

Posts 3405
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 4 2021 3:35 PM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

I am still having the same problem, and have not heard a resolve from Faithlife. 

Hi Pastor Michael,

Logs from the session would be helpful. Also your computer specs?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS