We have become friends through the forum

Page 8 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last »
This post has 412 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 10 2010 10:58 AM

Gerben Groenewoud:

Well, this is the first time I am writing. I am from Maarssen, the Netherlands. I read the forums quite often, but this is the first time I am reacting. God bless you too.

Welcome neighbour.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1
Beneyam Befikadu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 3:34 AM

A.J. van den Herik:
'm from Holland and live in a small town (Hoevelaken) near a greater city Amersfoort. It 's approximately in the midst of the Netherlands. I am a pastor in the main protestant church of the Netherlands.

Hello Pastor A.J.Van den Herik

Well come to this forum! in feauture you will tell us more about  what looks like christianity in your area.

May God bless you!

Beneyam from Ethiopia

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:52 AM

Greetings to all from Northern Indiana.

Posts 8608
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:59 AM

Kevin Becker:

I grew up just outside of Valparaiso Kevin, where are you dwelling?

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 9:05 AM

Thomas Black:
I grew up just outside of Valparaiso Kevin, where are you dwelling?

Responded via email.

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 9:25 AM

Greetings to all from Sunny and Hot Tucson, Arizona.

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 4:09 PM

Kevin Becker:

Wow, Kevin  

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 4:10 PM

William Bingham:

Greetings to all from Sunny and Hot Tucson, Arizona.

So do I greet them.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 12 2010 6:07 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE LAO MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Greetings to all Logos workers that have, made it possible for us to study God’s Word more comfortably.And all Logos-software users where ever you are, whether in Europe,in Asia,in Australia,in North America,South America,or Africa.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3
Rev. Craig G Sully | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 6:16 AM

Greetings!

I pastor in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Canada. I have been here for about 5 1/2 years. Prior to that I served as a missionary in West Africa, residing first in Nigeria and then in Burkina Faso. I have also travelled to Mali, Niger, Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin, Ghana, Cameroon, Central African Republic as well as residing in France for a year in the midst of all of that.

I enjoy Logos for Mac and the Logos iPad app. For a while I was wondering about my purchase, but they have really taken the Mac software up a notch and it is great!!

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 3:15 PM

Craig G Sully:
I pastor in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Canada. I have been here for about 5 1/2 years. Prior to that I served as a missionary in West Africa, residing first in Nigeria and then in Burkina Faso. I have also travelled to Mali, Niger, Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin, Ghana, Cameroon, Central African Republic as well as residing in France for a year in the midst of all of that

Hi Craig, I am very glad for your contribution.in this thread some one has mentioned ,that he was in north Africa as a missionary ,and you were in the west,now only from the east and south of Africa are left.I we will hear soon.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2
Norris Wayne Fletcher | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 14 2010 6:14 PM

I am an assistant pastor in Houston, Texas and a retired Army sargeant of 21 years.

Posts 63
Scot Jefferies | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 14 2010 6:18 PM

Welcome to the Forums Norris.  Glad to have you here.  Also, thank you for your years of military service that has protected all of us.

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 14 2010 6:31 PM

Norris Wayne Fletcher:

I am an assistant pastor in Houston, Texas and a retired Army sargeant of 21 years.

Welcome Soldier. I am a retired USN Master Chief living in Asheboro, NC.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 15 2010 8:08 AM

Jack Caviness:
Asheville is in the western mountains (high hills to users from Colorado).

After living in sight of several Colorado mountains over 14,000 feet high, was bit surprised on cross country US drive to see 1,000 foot Mountain summit in the Appalachian range.  In autumn, Appalachian "high hills" are much more colorful than Colorado (predominantly Aspen leaf gold).

Personally a professional computer geek who remembers saving my 1st program on yellow paper tape.

On a weather web site saw photo of unusual rainbow in sky => avatar (found image via Google search: rainbow smile).

Many years ago learned studying Greek provides new meaning and insight for phrase "That's Greek to Me".

By the way, still have Logos Series X (Libronix v 2.0) CD's with 3.5" floppy Logos Backup Disk.  Thankful for Logos cross-platform strategy - now primarily use Logos 4 Mac, followed by iPad.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 68
Moses Rivera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 15 2010 7:41 PM

Wheeling, IL - USA

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 15 2010 9:06 PM

Jack Caviness:
I am a retired USN Master Chief living in Asheboro, NC.

Hey, Master Chief

Would you tell me where you were in 1990-1995?

William

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 16 2010 3:38 AM

William Bingham:

Hey, Master Chief

Would you tell me where you were in 1990-1995?

I was serving as Pastor of a Church in Eden, NC {I retired from the Navy in 1975}. I believe my son was in Groton, CT during those years, but that was before he became a a Master Chief.

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 17 2010 12:24 AM

Thanks, Master Chief

I was just recalling some of my time in the Navy and the Senior or Master Chiefs I knew were the best kind of person.  One big reason why they were so good is because they knew Christ.  I was at NAS Norfolk. 

Anchor's Away!  and  So Others May Live!

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 17 2010 3:23 AM

William Bingham:
the Senior or Master Chiefs I knew were the best kind of person.

You were fortunate. Not all Senior and Master Chiefs that I knew were of this caliber. When I first made CPO, I was one of those you would not want your son to associate with.

William Bingham:
One big reason why they were so good is because they knew Christ.

That makes all the difference in the world {and in the world to come}. I had been in the Navy 16 years before Christ Jesus saved me from a most sinful life.

William Bingham:
I was at NAS Norfolk.

I spent the first part of my career on a Destroyer out of Norfolk, and the last half on submarines out of Groton, Ct and Charleston, SC. I then completed my Naval career as a Detailer at the Bureau of Naval Personnel in Northern Virginia.

(For the uninformed, a Detailer is the person who assigns personnel in his specialty to duty stations)

Page 8 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS