We have become friends through the forum

Page 13 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last »
This post has 412 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:30 PM

Randall Cue:

I teach a large adult class at First Presbyterian Church, Aurora, Illinois.

I'm a retired high school mathematics teacher. My wife is a retired kindergarten teacher. We have 5 children (41 to 29)  and 10 grandchildren (20 to 2).

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Welcome Randall,May the Lord bless your entire household to be a blessing.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 1 2010 2:49 AM

Jonathan Burke:
May God bless the efforts of Logos to bring a clear understanding of His Word to more people.

Amen.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:47 AM

Ward Walker:

wow!  I guess it is time for me to get off my butt... Wink

1 Kings 19:7  

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2876
Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2010 1:40 PM

Dave Hooton:

Tes:
Frankfurt-Germany

Nice city!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia (another nice city!).

God bless,

Hi Dave,Australia is has been in mind since I was 3rd grade,I was taught in the school,Australia was number on in sheep ,and how is it now?

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2010 1:42 PM

Tes:

Dave Hooton:

Tes:
Frankfurt-Germany

Nice city!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia (another nice city!).

God bless,

Hi Dave,Australia is has been in mind since I was 3rd grade,I was taught in the school,Australia was number on in sheep ,and how is it now?

Australia has been in my mind,since I was 3rd grade.I was taught in the school .Australia was number one in sheep,and how is it now?

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 4876
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2010 1:58 PM

Tes:
Australia has been in my mind,since I was 3rd grade.I was taught in the school .Australia was number one in sheep,and how is it now

According to some 2005 figures China was leading the way:

The world population of sheep in 2005 was just over one billion. China has about 170 million sheep, most of which are raised for meat. Australia, with about 100 million, and New Zealand, with about 50 million (much more than their human population), dominate the world export trade in sheep products. Large numbers of sheep are also found in other Asian countries, Europe, Africa, and South America (Miller 1998). Source:http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Sheep

And there is http://www.sheep101.info/  and Sheep 201 for further information about raising them... apologies if this is off topic but we are all like sheep that have gone astray.

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 9:43 PM

Andrew McKenzie:

Tes:
Australia has been in my mind,since I was 3rd grade.I was taught in the school .Australia was number one in sheep,and how is it now

The world population of sheep in 2005 was just over one billion. China has about 170 million sheep, most of which are raised for meat. Australia, with about 100 million, and New Zealand, with about 50 million (much more than their human population), dominate the world export trade in sheep products. Large numbers of sheep are also found in other Asian countries, Europe, Africa, and South America (Miller 1998). Source:http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Sheep

And there is http://www.sheep101.info/  and Sheep 201 for further information about raising them... apologies if this is off topic but we are all like sheep that have gone astray.

Thank you Andrew,

Andrew McKenzie:
we are all like sheep that have gone astray

We were: 1 Peter 2:25

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 8:17 AM

*smile*

That, Tes, is a very good theological point!  Praise God that it is more than just "theology"

Peace to you!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 9:34 AM

Milford Charles Murray:

*smile*

That, Tes, is a very good theological point!  Praise God that it is more than just "theology"

Peace to you!

Hallelujah!Glory to His wonderful name forever and ever more..........................

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 5:23 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:

I live and pastor the church in Cesky Tesin, the oldest town of the Ostrava metropolitan area in the Czech Republic. This year our church celebrated 100 years of existence and our town 1200 years since its legendary beginning. It used to be the capital of the Austrian Silesia. Our town is devided between Czech Republic and Poland, it used to be called in the past Teshen in German or Cieszyn in Polish.

You can find some more information about Silesia here and about the Teschen Silesia (The Duchy of Teshen) here.

Dear brother Bohuslav I haven seen no post from you for a long time,are you OK.or is he OK.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 15 2010 2:21 AM

Tes:
Dear brother Bohuslav I haven seen no post from you for a long time,are you OK.or is he OK.

Thank you Tes for asking. I really appreciate your brotherly love and interest to see all of us here on the forum to realize we are more than users of Logos. We are brothers and sisters in Christ, our Lord. I try to follow the forum but recently I have been extremely busy with both the church and the missions I am involved in. And also, I noticed by spending too much time on the forum I have no time to read all the great books I have in Logos Smile.

Bohuslav

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 15 2010 7:37 AM

Bohuslav Wojnar:
all of us here on the forum to realize we are more than users of Logos. We are brothers and sisters in Christ, our Lord

Dear brother Bohuslav,your are absolutely right,We have One Father,One Lord, and the Holy Spirit,we are family of God, even though we don't see one another,some thing makes us ,different from other users of the internet,we love one another, because the Holy spirit is in us and with us.For me whether I see you physically or not it makes no difference I see you all through my spirit.And one day we will worship our blessed and glorious Lord with out any barrier and hindrance and short coming. Hallelujah Amen!

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 15 2010 11:16 AM

Andrew McKenzie:

Tes:

Hi, Brother Andrew where are you? you are missed.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 40
Joe Newell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 15 2010 11:27 AM

Andrew McKenzie:

Tes:

Apparently disappearance can be a side effect of counting sheep.  :)

Posts 2181
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 15 2010 1:54 PM

Late to the party.. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am a CPA and have been using Logos and bible software since they were distributed on 51/2" floppies.. No I am not that old, just started earlyBig Smile

Tes, I enjoy your joyful spirit and all the folks I have met over the many years in the news groups and forums.

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 15 2010 4:44 PM

John Fidel:

Late to the party.. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am a CPA and have been using Logos and bible software since they were distributed on 51/2" floppies.. No I am not that old, just started earlyBig Smile

Tes, I enjoy your joyful spirit and all the folks I have met over the many years in the news groups and forums.

Well come beloved.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1
Fekade | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 17 2010 10:30 AM

Hi Ghebreab. Wie geht es dir?

Schön, dass wir dich hier gefunden habe. Wir wollten die ganz liebe Grüße dalassen.

Wir sehen uns am Sonntag in der Gemeinde. Gott segne dich,

Familie Fekade

Posts 2876
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 9:52 AM

Reading on today's  "Discovering community on the Logos Forums" I read mentioning my name dear brother Kevin Bicker ,one of the most precious ,who love to help me how to use the capacity of the Software, That's one of my motive of starting this thread. I would be very grateful to see contributing to this thread ,Myself there is nothing ,which I can take it as granted I am very grateful to every one and everything I have got through the Forum.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 5
Chris Silva | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 4:11 PM

Fairfield, CA....love studying God's word and have thoroughly enjoyed Logos 4 ever since I made the purchase last year.  Still navigating the ins and outs of the program but the forums are a very nice platform to see how connected we really are in the world because of God's grace...God bless 

Page 13 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last » | RSS