We have become friends through the forum

Page 14 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last »
This post has 412 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 4:39 PM

Chris Silva:

Fairfield, CA....love studying God's word and have thoroughly enjoyed Logos 4 ever since I made the purchase last year.  Still navigating the ins and outs of the program but the forums are a very nice platform to see how connected we really are in the world because of God's grace...God bless 

Well come beloved.May the Lord bless you abundantly and bless you in your Bible studies.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 5:02 PM

Rosie Perera:
Tes is eager to see an Amharic Bible in Logos format

Yes Rosie.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 10:47 PM

I am also too eager to see Tigrigna Bible (Eritrean) Digitalised in Logos format. I have right now Tigrigna Bible in PDF and Word format. I would appreciate it also if anyone could offer us some technical support. Thanks in Advance!

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 18860
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 11:30 PM

Debessay:

I am also too eager to see Tigrigna Bible (Eritrean) Digitalised in Logos format. I have right now Tigrigna Bible in PDF and Word format. I would appreciate it also if anyone could offer us some technical support. Thanks in Advance!

What kind of technical support do you need? Please ask on the forums (start a new thread) and people will be glad to answer your questions. (Not in Tigrigna, unfortunately, but English.)

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 3 2010 9:19 AM

Thanks Rossie for your prompt reply. As you have said, am gonna share you all things in details (i.e what technical support we Eritrean christians, in this case my team is looking for) shortly. God bless you.

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 5 2010 10:33 AM

Jonathan Burke:
Completed my Masters degree at Monash (information management and systems)

Monash is cool. Neat place to study.

Jim Breen at Monash is one of my heroes. He created JDIC.

Also Monash hosted the Japanese Bible online (until all the copyright wars went to court in Japan.)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 97
Andreas Holmberg | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 5 2010 2:35 PM

I'm a pastor in the Lutheran Church of Sweden. Since five years back I lead a parish that is set in a very multicultural and multifaith suburb of Stockholm (yes, there are both Eritreans and Ethiopians in our church among many other nationalities).

Before that my wife and I worked as missionaries within the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania for a couple of years. I taught at a Bible school (training evangelists) in the southern highlands of Tanzania (Kidugala, tiny place) and later at Mwika Theological College on the slopes of Kilimanjaro training pastors. I used Swahili when teaching in Tanzania (and now have Swahilispeakers in church) so talking about Bible translations in Logos - besides Slovak and Amharic - let's not forget Swahili. It's a huge language spoken by millions of people in several East African countries.

I've used Logos on and off since 1997 but have started using it much more frequently this past year. Personally, I think Logos 4 was a great leap forward.

God bless!

Pastor in Stockholm, Church of Sweden

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 5 2010 5:19 PM

Andreas Holmberg:

I'm a pastor in the Lutheran Church of Sweden. Since five years back I lead a parish that is set in a very multicultural and multifaith suburb of Stockholm (yes, there are both Eritreans and Ethiopians in our church among many other nationalities).

Before that my wife and I worked as missionaries within the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania for a couple of years. I taught at a Bible school (training evangelists) in the southern highlands of Tanzania (Kidugala, tiny place) and later at Mwika Theological College on the slopes of Kilimanjaro training pastors. I used Swahili when teaching in Tanzania (and now have Swahilispeakers in church) so talking about Bible translations in Logos - besides Slovak and Amharic - let's not forget Swahili. It's a huge language spoken by millions of people in several East African countries.

I've used Logos on and off since 1997 but have started using it much more frequently this past year. Personally, I think Logos 4 was a great leap forward.

God bless!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE LAO MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi dear Andreas good to hear from you. My ancestors are from the belongs to the Swedish evangelical church of Eritrean, while my grandfather ,the father of my mother ,was formerly an Orthodox priest late converted to protestant, he was a priest in the Lutheran Church of Eritrea, so when you talk about this, I get homesick. You are right Swahili doesn’t have to be forgotten, even though I don’t the language.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 5 2010 5:20 PM

Andreas Holmberg:

God bless!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE LAO MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi dear Andreas good to hear from you. My ancestors are from the belongs to the Swedish evangelical church of Eritrean, while my grandfather ,the father of my mother ,was formerly an Orthodox priest late converted to protestant, he was a priest in the Lutheran Church of Eritrea, so when you talk about this, I get homesick. You are right Swahili doesn’t have to be forgotten, even though I don’t the language.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2010 5:57 PM

Don't we have friends in China, Vietnam and Japan?

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 3 2010 12:53 PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters  please try to contribute to this thread it is wonderful  to see brothers and sisters through the eyes of faith displayed in every corner of the world.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 12
Peter Makovini | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 12 2010 7:03 AM

Well Rudolf. One more here, that is up for Slovak Bible translations!  Smile

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 5:21 PM

Peter Makovini:

Well Rudolf. One more here, that is up for Slovak Bible translations!  Smile

Welcome to the Logos forum Peter.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 22 2010 3:32 AM

Dear brothers and sisters, God bless you,and I pray that you may have a blessed time as you celebrate the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2010 8:44 AM

Thanks alot Tes. Bless you too.

Dearest Bretheren I have an Inquiry if anyone has a good knowledge of the so called Themelios (1975-2008 99 vols). It has been on Pre-Pub, but its shipping dateis next week. I just want to hear from you guys about it before I buy it. Thanks in advance.

In His Legacy

Debessay

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2010 10:55 AM

Debessay:

Thanks alot Tes. Bless you too.

Dearest Bretheren I have an Inquiry if anyone has a good knowledge of the so called Themelios (1975-2008 99 vols). It has been on Pre-Pub, but its shipping dateis next week. I just want to hear from you guys about it before I buy it. Thanks in advance.

In His Legacy

Debessay

Beloved,be blessed abundantly in every area of your life that need to be blessed to be a blessing. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 10715
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2010 12:03 PM

Debessay:
if anyone has a good knowledge of the so called Themelios (1975-2008 99 vols). It has been on Pre-Pub, but its shipping dateis next week. I just want to hear from you guys about it before I buy it.

the best way to get the response you desire is to start a new thread. You could call it something like "What about Themelios?" I don't have the answer, and this is a very old thread; someone who knows the answer may not even look at your post.

Posts 2959
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 16 2011 2:41 PM

I can't tell you how much I appreciate ,to see brothers and sisters from different parts of world communicating one another ,helping one another through the forum,What it comes to mind first is the location where they are, I enjoy it very much.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 13
Brendon Branigin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 16 2011 7:51 PM

Hi everyone :)

My name is Brendon and I am a linguistics student studying Japanese at the University of Nevada. I became a Christian 15 months ago - I actually finally got baptized this morning. I just started using Logos a couple weeks ago because I'm going to a pure digital system so I can have my resources with me when I study abroad at Kansei Gakuin (Osaka) in September.

Logos has already proved itself an invaluable resource and I look forward to what the Spirit has to teach me through the various literature and bible tools (particularly the original language interlinears).

Peace in the Lord,

Brendon 

Posts 20
Robert Holmes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 16 2011 8:46 PM

Hi everyone,

I am Robert (a Kiwi - that is I come from New Zealand) but am at present ministering in Fiji 

Robert

Page 14 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last » | RSS