9.6 Release Notes - Library

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 744
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 5 2021 10:49 AM
  • Library
    • Added a link to the online store when there are no results in the Store tab.
    • Factbook facets now use standard Bible names for biblical books.

I am running 9.6.0.0024. However in Factbook facet in my library it is not using standard Bible names. It still lists Gospel of John for example instead of John. Is there something that I need to do?

Posts 27229
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 5 2021 1:28 PM

Michael Kinch:
It still lists Gospel of John for example instead of John.

I'm not sure what the change means, but "Gospel of", "Book of",  "Epistle to/of"  and "Letter to/of" are the main prefixes for clarity.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 744
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 5 2021 1:35 PM

Dave Hooton:

Michael Kinch:

I'm not sure what the change means, but "Gospel of", "Book of",  "Epistle to/of"  and "Letter to/of" are the main prefixes for clarity.

Thanks Dave I watched a Morris Proctor Logos Update video and on his screen it showed John. He said it had been updated from Gospel of John to simply John. Not a big deal but not sure why mine still has the longer names for the books of the Bible.

Posts 3702
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 5 2021 2:33 PM

Michael Kinch:

Dave Hooton:

Michael Kinch:

Thanks Dave I watched a Morris Proctor Logos Update video and on his screen it showed John. He said it had been updated from Gospel of John to simply John. Not a big deal but not sure why mine still has the longer names for the books of the Bible.

Thanks for reporting this. I've created a case.

Posts 744
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 5 2021 2:40 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

Thanks for reporting this. I've created a case.

Thanks Philana.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS