Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Murray G N Brown | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 25 2010 8:15 PM

In 2006 I purchased and downloaded a copy of The Message for Libronix. Since then I have purchased a new computer and tried downloading and installing this again by clicking the orange “Unlock & Download” button but after looking like it was downloading (numerous times) I get an Error Code 7 and a note that it has failed to download the file. Any suggestions?

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 26 2010 12:06 AM

Go to  http://www.logos.com/ArticleViewer/321  and follow the instructions there.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 4
Murray G N Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 26 2010 12:51 AM

Thank you. The "Unlock and Download " button continued to not work. So I downloaded it onto my computer into the Libronix DLS floder and synchronised resopurces from within the program. Thank you - I'm grateful for your assistance

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:13 AM

You're welcome.  One of the advantages of the forums is that there are so many users - someone can almost certainly solve most problems.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS