David Royer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 5 2010 7:53 PM

Yes Logos on Android would be perfect!

Posts 36
Nathan Madison | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 5 2010 10:12 PM

Yes

Nathan Madison

Posts 182
Deborah Mickens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 6 2010 3:43 PM

If you have not yet taken the survey we have set up which deals specifically with which app you would like to see us develop next, taking this survey is the best way to let your voice be heard instead of on the forums. This is because the results of the survey can be easily compiled and viewed so we know what the most requested app is.

Thank you!

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Posts 20
Paul Engel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 7 2010 5:54 PM

Another me to... I've been looking at the iPad mostly because of L4 app, but would prefer the Android.Yes

Posts 4
Brad Sorensen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 12 2010 1:25 PM

Me too... I want a Logos android app. Sooner rather than later. Their software is great but sure does seem like they are catering only to the mac/pc platform. Im not going to wait around for years, Ill find something that works well and go with it even if its multiple apps.

Does Logos work on the IPOD Touch?

Ive been using olive tree on my android and while its great I need more and Logos has the data.

If anyone knows of a really good bible study app for the android Id be interested.

Thanks

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 12 2010 1:27 PM

While you wait, don't forget that http://library.logos.comworks great on the android.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 1
Epostle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 3:27 PM

yes!! Why only IPhone?

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 3:38 PM

emorphis:
yes!! Why only IPhone?
Because they had to start somewhere.  But they are not staying there.  :-)

By all appearances Android will be the next full app for Logos (Personally I'd prefer a Blackberry app.). 

In the interim take a look at http://library.logos.com on your smartphone (android included).

Also, you may want to Change your Forum Display Name from your email address to something else.  Spambots will harvest your email and send you more junk email than you can imagine.

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 9
Chris Berhow | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 6:48 AM

It may be inevitable but I would love an Android app as well!

Posts 3
Jeffery Glenn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 4:52 AM

As someone who had previously asked for a Windows Mobile solution and who makes their living writing Microsoft.Net applications I have to change course and cast my lot with the Android crowd.  Microsoft's new course for Windows 7 has been and will continue to be an absolute disaster.  Apps are not backward compatible and lots of previously working fuctions are being dropped.  The market is not going to wait until Windows 8 for this to be corrected in 2012.  As such the Android platform will continue devouring all other device makers market share.  In looking at new devices the Sprint HTC EVO is actually beating the iPhone.  Recent survey's show Android is taking no prisoners and Apple is losing ground as well.

Please make an Android version since I expect the platform will be around for a long time and I would love to have logos on my device.

Posts 79
David Hilty | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 8:05 AM

Ordered my Droid X last Thursday, so I'm hoping Android is the next platform for Logos.

Posts 1
Dan S | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 24 2010 10:48 AM

Count my vote for Android too. 

Posts 25
Paul Schack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 24 2010 4:53 PM

count me in for Android Apps

Posts 2
Craig Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 6:13 AM

I am leaning towards Driod X and would love to see Logos app for it. I think that the fact that it supports Flash (unlike some "smartphone") will be a bigger positive then a negitive when it comes to building app.

Posts 2
Craig Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 6:17 AM

I am thinking about getting Driod X and would also love to access my LOGOs lib. I the mean time I will check out olive tree. Thanks.Btw, have you heard about eSword?

Posts 218
Scott Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 11:49 AM

I have taken the survey and would love to see a Logos app for Android devices.

Posts 4
Richard V Wagster II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2010 8:10 PM

You can count me in as well!!

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:29 AM

This is pretty definitive promise of an Android app. I think I know what I'm looking at now.....

.Amazon's new cell phone store is pretty slick. Can't wait for the new @Logos Bible Software Android app http://bit.ly/bcDYXW.
--Twitter / Dan Pritchett

Emphasis added

Check the Wiki

Posts 218
Scott Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:51 AM

That appears to be very promising news for us Android users.  I purchased my first Android phone about two months ago and am very pleased.  A Logos app would be the icing on the cake.  I can almost taste it Cake

Posts 1
Richard Chelvan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 7:37 AM

I just received my Droid X and look forward to a Logos app.  The Droid X can be expanded to 40 gig of memory.  Compared to the old PDAs that is enormous. 

Page 2 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS