Another vote for Android Apps

Page 4 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 88 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 15
Tesfaye Haile | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 1 2010 7:14 PM

Yes Yes I am in the wagon too. Androied the best!!

Posts 9396
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:15 AM

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 19073
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 7:57 PM

Mark A. Smith:

Cool!

Posts 2
David Lara | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 10:38 PM

YesBig Smile

How many Android phones have been sold worldwide?

There have been a total of 8,450,420 Android phones sold since its release in October 2008 up until the end of 2009. This is based on a report published by the market research firm Canalys on February 8, 2010. In 2009 Android phones made up only 4.7% of the total market share for OS vendors of smart phone.

!!tanks!!

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 3 2010 2:21 AM

Rosie Perera:
Cool!

Yes, especially that there are many new slate-type devices on the horizon and many of them are to run on Android OS. Yes

Bohuslav

Posts 8654
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 3 2010 6:26 AM

It makes me sad in a completely not important kind of way - that I am stuck with my blackberry for the time being. Hopefully that Galaxy will be in my hands next year.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 196
John Eggen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 3 2010 2:19 PM

I am excited by the announcement for the upcoming Android app.  My only concern on the graphic is "just like the Logos for iPhone application..."  I hope what Logos means is that it is just like the (hopefully) upcoming iPhone app that includes highlighting and notes.  I am tired of using other apps for reading just so I can highlight when I have a perfectly great library in Logos.

Posts 3
Jeffery Glenn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 23 2010 6:05 AM

Whoooo Hoooo.  Thanks for listening to your users.  I cannot wait to get it.

Posts 99
Greg B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 8:10 PM

Just got my Samsung Captivate Android OS phone.  When I access my titles through Biblia.com, Greek characters with diacritics are either displayed without the diacritic or are represented by a an empty square.  I don't think the interlinear functions either.  When I use the OliveTree App, it can read my Greek (only Louw-Nida carried over from Palm, no Droid license for GramcordSad) characters just fine.  I have this same problem with Nook.  I am looking forward to the Logos Droid app because I am not purchasing new OliveTree content.

Greg

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 14 2010 1:54 PM

Rosie Perera:

Mark A. Smith:

Cool!

With the android app on the way I can't help but wonder what it would be like on a Pixel Q dual mode display.  I would guess this would give the reading experience of a Kindle and the web experience of an Ipad.  What are your thoughts.  Here is one link.

Adam tablet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 3
Mark Wilks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:45 AM

Smile

Posts 1
Dr. Hre Mang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 4 2011 3:42 PM

Y

Posts 4
Phil Kooistra | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 6 2011 1:11 PM

+1 for Android.  Android just passed ios in US user numbers.  http://www.androidcentral.com/android-overtakes-iphone-total-mobile-us-user-numbers-november

With all the new devices coming out on EVERY network with android they are going to easily be the #1 OS worldwide within months.

Logos has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to android development.  Hopefully they can make up lost ground quickly.  Really looking forward to using Logos on a new Android 3.0 tablet when they are released in the next few months. 

Posts 20
Manuel Mena | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 11:49 AM

YESSSS!!

I thought they were going to stick with their original plan to use a mobile site as a web app for all other devices other than iPhone.

I like Library.Logos.com but with the features I see on the iPhone version, there seems to be more flexibility for features on a native Android app.

So a BIG "THANK YOU" to this dev team. This is the one and ONLY app I keep going to back to the iPhone to use. Once they got a native Andoid app, I will be advertising like crazy, as I love Logos and especially the mobile versions of my Library and Bible study.

Just PLEASE hurry...I'm getting antsy/anxious!! :-p

Posts 2
Ron Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 23 2011 4:50 PM

Yes!

Thank you!

Samsung Galaxie

Posts 22
Tim Chesonis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 1 2011 9:53 PM

I also can't wait to see the availability of the Android App.  I would LOVE to be a beta tester!

Posts 16
Larry | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:53 PM

Robert,

Brother, you are right on point--Android is here to stay-- and it only make since to make an Android Apps for my Droid X or any smart phone.

Posts 16
Larry | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:55 PM

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1
Rev. Joel A. Brondos | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 16 2011 6:03 AM

Yes, PLEASE, for Android Apps! Yes

Posts 8654
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 16 2011 6:24 AM

@DanPritchett (Twitter):
Android fans rejoice! We made great progress on @Logos for Android this week! Can't wait to ship this thing! 5 Feb  
 That should excite you Android fans.  (and me too if I ever get an android.) 

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 4 of 5 (89 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS