Page 6 of 14 (270 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last »
This post has 269 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 94
Matt B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 8:59 AM

DO IT! :-) (unless it delays the release of _____).

Also, when did the pictures change shape in the iPod? Has it been the same shape since they changed it?

Posts 418
davidphillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:13 AM

It was changed yesterday, and the shape has not changed since.

They also made the power button active (not the home button). It's on "top" of the iphone, directly above the second picture (the one with the red line through it).

Posts 34
Benny | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 11:26 AM

The Hebrew text is reversed, I hope they can get it right

Posts 418
davidphillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 3:06 PM

Line 176. I like it Smile. You're making us work!

Posts 18
Ryan Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 6:35 PM

PhilipGurgel:

Does the MacWorld 2010 screen shot suggest that this won't be released until then?

If that is the case, then we are looking at February 9-13th for a release date.  I don't know if I can wait that long!  Considering they have screen shots of all of these things, you wouldn't think it would take them all the way until February to get this done.

I'm a little worried about that. Bob Pritchett's twitter page had this a couple of days ago. "But that's specs, not screenshots." with a link to the m.logos.com site.

But I'm still really hoping it's coming out sooner rather than later.

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 7:05 PM

My guess is it will be released at some point after they have filled m.logos.com with pictures. They add 3 or 4 pics a day. So a month or so minimum until release.

Posts 405
Amy Leung | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 7:43 PM

BennyEriksson:

You're right!  The Hebrew is reversed. 

That doesn't look good.  It's a complex enough problem and I'm sure it'll take quite some time for them to fix.  I was originally hoping for thanksgiving but it looks like MacWorld 2010 is a more realistic date... 

Posts 94
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2009 12:45 AM

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and I really don't have a need for another print book, but I didn't see it mentioned in this thread and I just saw it so I thought I would mention that I found a bit of "Heaven".

www.3rdcultureliving.com - Simple Abundant Legacy

Posts 649
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2009 8:26 AM

Chris Roberts:

My guess is it will be released at some point after they have filled m.logos.com with pictures. They add 3 or 4 pics a day. So a month or so minimum until release.

I don't know. Last night when I was checking m.logos.com on my iTouch, the picture had completely changed into a smiley face. My first thought was that it meant that it was completed, then I thought that maybe this will be a cruel Halloween joke...I'm praying for the former.

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2009 11:27 AM

Bill,

And the shape changes again. Not sure what this is supposed to be. The shapes are just Logos having fun.

Posts 455
David Buckham | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2009 11:51 AM

any thoughts on the post it note? it does seem one of the rows (or columns) is missing a number.  some numbers are too big to be strongs numbers...maybe dictionary entries for anchor or something?  doesn't make since though the first two numbers are repeated.  i don't know how many entries that thing has.

all about Christ,

David

all about Christ,

David Buckham

http://thinkspurlove.blogspot.com

Posts 76
Philip Gurgel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2009 12:20 PM

I was thinking that maybe it had something to do with the release date, since the first column has the lowest numbers when added together (standing for the month), the second column has slightly higher numbers when added together (day of the month) and the third column having the highest numbers when added together (year). 

I'm not talented enough with math, however, to do any calculations to see if this theory of mine is true.  It's just an idea that struck me when looking at it.

Posts 28
Jason Prince | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2009 12:35 PM

Are Logos likely to open up a public beta testing for the iPhone app version?

Posts 752
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2009 2:23 PM

BennyEriksson:

A hint of a reverse interlinear perhaps?

Jerry

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Posts 506
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2009 5:23 AM

Just found this. If you click on the iPhone's power button, which is at the top of the device on the left, all the pictures dissappear. 

Got that hint from the web page's source code a few days ago but just got the home button confused with the power button at the top.

Posts 94
Matt B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2009 8:47 AM

All I can say about

is that someone needs to use NoteScraps!

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2009 9:49 AM

Let's try an experiment.

If you can all agree on which 5 pictures to remove the blur from by 1:00 PM Bellingham WA time, we'll do it.

I want to see ONE post at 1:00 PM Pacific that everyone has agreed to that lists which 5 pictures to remove the blur from, and we'll do it. Your job is to figure out how to get consensus and get me one unified post.  Big Smile

Posts 143
Steven Baxley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2009 10:13 AM

Oh, that's easy.  Let's appoint a king who will decide and then post his decision!

Posts 143
Steven Baxley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2009 10:14 AM

I would nominate Thomas Black, since he's the one who opened up this thread.  Smile

Posts 5619
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2009 10:23 AM

DanPritchett:
If you can all agree on which 5 pictures to remove the blur from by 1:00 PM Bellingham WA time, we'll do it.

I vote we add MORE blur to the scary picture. Stick out tongue

Seriously...I'd rather know what the unblurry yellow stick note means:

But let Mr. Black decide what to unblur.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Page 6 of 14 (270 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS