When will Logos 4 be capable of reading PBBs?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 56
David Langer | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 30 2010 12:01 PM

It's now past second quarter of 2010 -- when will PBBs be readable within Logos 4?  I am still tethered to Libronix 3.x because of the PBB resources I use. (Or am I missing something here?)

Posts 26467
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 12:05 PM

David Langer:
t's now past second quarter of 2010

The current missing features page shows them as delayed to early next year.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 56
David Langer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 12:15 PM

Has any reason been given as to why this functionality is still AWOL?

This program went gold in November 2009 -- and is still missing some key features from Libronix 3.x

I see lots of 'neat' new features being introduced into Logos 4, but what I would really like is to at least have the basic functionality of being able to read all of my books in one program. 

How about it Bob?  Can you at least port over a reader for old PBBs into Logos 4 until you get new code developed for your new and improved PBB?

Posts 26467
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 12:24 PM

David Langer:
Has any reason been given as to why this functionality is still AWOL?

Not official but considering that the printing and parallel resources were done 'early' due to user clamor, I suspect it's a matter that we as users are partially responsible for.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2736
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 1:43 PM

David Langer:
Can you at least port over a reader for old PBBs into Logos 4 until you get new code developed for your new and improved PBB?

The PBB reading feature in Logos 4 (before we have whole new system implemented) would do very well for me.

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS