"Notes Pop-Up" Stationary Window

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 687
Douglas | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 31 2010 11:32 AM

Hello,

When the notes "pop up" appears (when hovering the mouse) in a resource I would like to be able to click on any of the references listed in the "note pop-up". A stationary window, with scroll bars if necessary.

Thanks!

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 8 2010 1:00 AM

Douglas:

Hello,

When the notes "pop up" appears (when hovering the mouse) in a resource I would like to be able to click on any of the references listed in the "note pop-up". A stationary window, with scroll bars if necessary.

Thanks!

Hi Douglas, not sure if you know or not but if you want to be able to follow through on a reference in a popup, rather than just hovering the mouse, you can click on the link and this will open up the pop-up in a box with links you can click on and scrollbars where appropriate.

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 8 2010 1:16 PM

Hi Douglas,  If I understood your suggestion correctly, you want to be able to access a scroll bar and hyperlinks within the note popups from the notes that you have added to a Bible text, just as the hyperlinks work in the integrated notes of a study Bible.  This would be a welcomed feature!

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 8 2010 1:27 PM

(Of course one would want a feature to open the note file also.  Example: Hover shows the note. One click freezes the window and allows scrolling and hyperlinks.  Two clicks brings up the note file.)

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS