Logos Bible Software on the Droid

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 16
Larry | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 2 2010 8:08 PM

With the fast growing and powerful Droid, Driod X and Droid incredible smart phones, will the minds behind the world most powerful bible software expand their product to work on these awesome devices? I am never going to purchase an Iphone and I sure would love to use Logos Bible Software on my phone. Please advise on status or possibility. 

Thanks

Larry

Posts 4662
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 2 2010 8:18 PM

Check out

library.logos.com

This is a site that has been designed as an mobile alternative for non-iPhone users.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 2 2010 8:51 PM

Larry,

As one who has been begging for a Blackberry version - I understand.  As I watch the market share of Android rocket; my feeling is that Android will be the next smartphone platform. 

Mind you, I don't work for Logos.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 182
Deborah Mickens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 3 2010 1:48 PM

Larry:

With the fast growing and powerful Droid, Driod X and Droid incredible smart phones, will the minds behind the world most powerful bible software expand their product to work on these awesome devices? I am never going to purchase an Iphone and I sure would love to use Logos Bible Software on my phone. Please advise on status or possibility. 

Thanks

Larry

Larry,

We don't have any information as to what the next device is that we will be making an App for, but we do have a survey which asks what the next device is that our users would like to like to see. The survey can be taken here and that is the best way to let your voice be heard for which device you would like to see an App for.

Thank you!

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Posts 124
Randy Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 4 2010 12:10 PM

Move Over BlackBerry, Here Comes Android

http://www.pcworld.com/article/202567/move_over_blackberry_here_comes_android.html?tk=hp_new

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS