Libronix DLS 3.0f RC 3 Beta License Extension Available (Expires 2010-01-01)

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 67
LogosEmployee
Bryan Albert | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 1 2009 2:33 PM

For those of you still working with the 3.0f beta program's Speech Addin or Study Tools Addin, there is a beta license extension available.  Click the "Download Latest Beta" button at http://www.logos.com/beta/download to get the new licenses. This will also update your system to version 3.0f (the currently-shipping beta version) if you don't already have it. 

Bryan

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2009 2:47 PM

Thank you Bryan!

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 108
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2009 2:53 PM

Thanks to Logos for extending these in a very timely fashion.  I am still finding thm useful and would be disappointed to lose the use of them.

Posts 294
Debra W Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2009 7:22 PM

Thank you!

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 657
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 5 2009 3:44 PM

Mark Martin:

Thanks to Logos for extending these in a very timely fashion.  I am still finding thm useful and would be disappointed to lose the use of them.

Now, when are these betas going to become part of the "permanent" program? I, for one, really like them and use them quite often.

Posts 108
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 5 2009 4:47 PM

I agree.  I find it frustrating that they keep expiring  Sometimes, they are extended immediately and other times we have to wait for awhile.  I would not mind paying for the permanent inclusion to Logos if that were possible rather than use them and wonder if I will lose them.  "Just a thought."

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2009 8:18 AM

i have never used the betas, but am interested.  I just can't find information on what each beta offers.  Is there?  I clicked on the link provided which opens my outlook express--which I don't use.  Initially I see a TON of emails about beta releases/ minutiae, but it quickly vanishes and is replaced with a set up mode for express--which I don't want to do.

Is there a webpage that outlines the features of the beta?  I don't know what the study add in is.  Nor do I know how the prayer list beta is different from the current.

Thanks

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 657
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2009 9:21 AM

Daniel DeVilder:

i have never used the betas, but am interested.  I just can't find information on what each beta offers.  Is there?  I clicked on the link provided which opens my outlook express--which I don't use.  Initially I see a TON of emails about beta releases/ minutiae, but it quickly vanishes and is replaced with a set up mode for express--which I don't want to do.

Is there a webpage that outlines the features of the beta?  I don't know what the study add in is.  Nor do I know how the prayer list beta is different from the current.

Thanks

Daniel, I don't know of a specific listing of what features are in the beta. The study templates that are a part of the beta are helpful. There is a "character study" as one of the study templates. It allows/helps you to focus on an individual for a complete character study. It starts by giving you references as to where you might find information on that particular character (in the Bible) and then it starts your thinking by asking questions about their life and how it might be similar/different than your own. There are three other templates: 1 for an original language study, 1 for a sermon preparation and 1 for NT exegesis. The sermon prep template has some interesting ideas on taking the sermon from original concept thru to presentation. I've used it several times.

As to the prayer beta, I haven't seen anything about it.

Hope this helps

Bill

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2009 9:53 AM

thanks, Bill.  I guess I will just dive in!

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2009 10:24 AM

Bill Shewmaker:

The study templates that are a part of the beta are helpful. There is a "character study" as one of the study templates. It allows/helps you to focus on an individual for a complete character study. It starts by giving you references as to where you might find information on that particular character (in the Bible) and then it starts your thinking by asking questions about their life and how it might be similar/different than your own. There are three other templates: 1 for an original language study, 1 for a sermon preparation and 1 for NT exegesis. The sermon prep template has some interesting ideas on taking the sermon from original concept thru to presentation. I've used it several times.

As to the prayer beta, I haven't seen anything about it.

Hope this helps

Bill

Just started checking out the character study.  Looks interesting.  I can still use it, but in September I started a series of biographical sermons.  Would have been useful from the start.  I still have 2 or 3 left (in the middle of one of those now).  I guess it saves as a note file under that name?  I assume all you type in is saved, anyway . . .

The prayer beta though listed as "current beta" does not only not get linked to a download link, but it looks like the license is 2 years old.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS