The Dictionary of Scottish Church History & Theology

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 33
M.J. Denning | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 12 2010 4:43 AM

The Dictionary of Scottish Church History & Theology is an excellent resource that was originallly published by InterVarsity Press (in the U.S.) in 1993. The rights are held by T&T Clark. I wrote them back in the spring and they said they do plan to bring it back into print but seemed to favor hardcopy over digital. Interested Logos users should contact the editor (information below) and advocate for it to be done digitally as well.

Thomas Kraft, Associate Publisher

T&T Clark London

+44 (0) 20 7922 0898 (direct dial)

info@continuum-books.com

www.tandtclarkblog.com

Posts 5004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:06 AM

Yes

Posts 617
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 29 2013 8:33 AM

Would love this in Logos. However sounds like their plans to republish it have changed. I emailed them back in March about whether they were planning to bring it out again, either in hardcopy or digital form and got this reply:

"Unfortunately, there are not plans at this point to republish this. I apologize for the inconvenience."

So would be worth sending them a few more emails!

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 9:09 AM

Peace, Stephen!             *smile*

If you happened to have downloaded the gigantic Perseus files from Logos (free!!!), there are a number of volumes there that have "raw data" (my description!) re. Scotland ....               Just type Scotland in your library find box, and several will show up....

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 28
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 28 2017 7:50 AM

please publish this book Logos!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS