Home Page Font in B6

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 88
Rus Howard | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 14 2010 6:01 AM

Developers, you are doing a superb job.

In Beta6 the font size for the home page has moved below my comfort level.  I trust you want me to read this news and buy more resources.

The font size in all my resources has remained as set by me and this is great.

Is there anyway i can adjust the font size of the Home Page or do I take it simply as it comes.  As an FYI, the Home Page font in beta 5 was excellent.

Thank You

Rus Howard

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 16 2010 9:05 AM

It's actually a different font altogether (at the same size, I believe). We're working on tweaking it to be more readable.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 40
Richard Teschendorf | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:56 AM

David,

Why can't you make the font size user adjustable?  I want it bigger because it's ridiculously tiny on my 27" iMac screen.  Another user wants it smaller.  Make us both happy?

Posts 3
Andrew Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 17 2010 9:57 AM

I agree with Richard. It is tiny on a 27" iMac. It would be great if the font were user adjustable. The older I get the large the type is becoming. Very strange phenom.  I just adjusted my font size on various books to 160% and flirted with going to 200% . . . Otherwise I'm 'hawg heaven" with the program. Cool

Thanks

Posts 3186
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 17 2010 12:35 PM

Fonts on the homepage are linked to program scaling which has been discussed a fair amount here on the forums. If you do some hunting I believe you will stumble into a few threads that talk about it. It was taken out back during the Alpha process because of  problems it was causing other parts of the program. Until those problems are resolved it will not be reintegrated.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS