FULL RELEASE

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 10
Chris Morgan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 6:03 PM

sorry for my brevity...I mean I bought full version back when it first was released in Nov, but obviously the Mac version is still in beta, how do I get the full version when it is officially released...is it just a download like all of the alpha-beta releases, or is it a cd in the mail, or is the current beta version essentially the same as the official release?

Posts 1
Guy Leech | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 6:16 PM

haha, yes!

Posts 5523
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 7:14 PM

I'll pray that Robert wins, but only because I not eligible to enter since I don't reside in the US or Canada.....Crying

..... I'd take a free MAC or iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch even..... but I'd just have to make sure knew  I'd crossed to the dark side... the MAC especially since I could then get in on beta Testing on that platform.... so I could make sure Logos doesn't slip in any extra features in the MAC version

All the same I sent out the link on Twitter and posted it on my facebook page.   Dare I say it I know a few people that use MAC's. Devil

Posts 5523
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 7:14 PM

Chris Morgan:

sorry for my brevity...I mean I bought full version back when it first was released in Nov, but obviously the Mac version is still in beta, how do I get the full version when it is officially released...is it just a download like all of the alpha-beta releases, or is it a cd in the mail, or is the current beta version essentially the same as the official release?

It would just be a download Chris.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 7:17 PM

Chris Morgan:
how do I get the full version when it is officially released...is it just a download like all of the alpha-beta releases, or is it a cd in the mail, or is the current beta version essentially the same as the official release?

Chris, a little of each.  :-)  If you already have the beta installed on your Mac it will automatically download the update when it goes gold.  No worries.  If you would prefer to have it on DVD, you will be able to order it from customer service.  and finally, yes it will be essentially the same as the beta, only with fewer bugs (that's the plan) and more polished (also the plan).

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 235
Stephen Ashton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:44 PM

May I add my thanks for the Mac Developers, please?

I've moved house and been away on church work (plus a sneaky little family holiday) since the beginning of June. As a result I haven't had as much time with the software or the forums as I would have liked, but as a result I've effectively jumped from Alpha 21 to Beta 7. What can I say? Wow! Can't wait until October.

Thanks, guys! My leap of faith buying a base package in January (and giving in to the upgrade temptation in May) has been vindicated. Big Smile

Read FAQ and Guide for Reporting Bugs.

13" Macbook • 2GHz • 2GB RAM • OS 10.6.6 • 160GB Hard Drive

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 24 2010 5:37 AM

Stephen Ashton:
Thanks, guys! My leap of faith buying a base package in January (and giving in to the upgrade temptation in May) has been vindicated.

Somehow, I knew it would.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS