Oh man! Tozer on sell...gotta have it!!

Page 1 of 3 (44 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 43 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:25 AM

Woke up this morning, loaded up Logos4 and what a wonderful surprise...Tozer books on sell..Spending way too much money, but I had to have these....soooooooo...I bought 'em.....

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:42 AM

I have not seen this sale. Where did you see it? is it from somewhere you can share? Keep in mind some emails are personal offers based upon what is in your collection and are not intended for sharing.

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:50 AM

"Where did you see it?" - It was on the home screen when I brought up Logos4...I have it checked to see all the offers Logos provides.

Add Tozer to your Library for less

A. W. Tozer was a dynamic preacher and prolific writer. This astounding collection consists of fifty-seven books written by Tozer or compiled from his sermons or editorials posthumously.
In all, the A. W. Tozer Collection (57 Vols.) contains approximately 11,000 pages filled with the inspirational, Christ-centered words only Tozer could pen.
•    Suggested Retail Price: $795.00
•    Your Price with Logos 4 Coupon Code: $219.95

Chuck

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:34 AM

I cannot find this deal anywhere.  It's not on my home page, and I'm not sure how to check to show al the offers logos provides.  This offer is not on my homepage nor can I find it at logos.com.

Any ideas?

Windows PC - Android Phone - Surface Pro 4

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:38 AM

Make sure that you have "my Logos messages" enabled on the home page.  That's where it showed up for me.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:41 AM

On my homepage, when I click on customize, I have everything checked....

Chuck

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:47 AM

I do, and it still isn't showing.  Is there a special place where "my Logos messages" should show up that I'm missing somehow?

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:48 AM

Everything is checked for me...even unchecked it and then checked it. No deal...alas, I must not fit the demographic.

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 8:03 AM

Durn.  I guess I'm out too.  A cryin' shame. 

Posts 686
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 8:10 AM

FWIW, I don't see it either. Everything except "devotionals" is checked. I hit F5 twice and it never showed.

I can't afford it anyway, just saying that it did not show for me.

Jerry

Win7 - - Intel Core i3, 530 @ 2 .93GHz - - 6GB RAM ATI Radeon HD Samsung 500GB SSD

Burning Bush Ministries

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 8:23 AM

Jerry Bush:
I can't afford it anyway, just saying that it did not show for me.
Crying  And therein lies the rub.  I can see it, and I still can't afford it.

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 8:29 AM

I am not understanding this at all....I owned my own software business for years and one of the things I always knew....You must treat all customers the same...this doesn't sound like good marketing procedures to me.....to discriminate between customers does not make sense at all....I would hate to walk into a retail store and see items on sale, but with sighs that read for customers who are only blond headed...

Chuck

Posts 41
Paul Davey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 8:38 AM

This is a list of all your messages (assuming you are logged in at the moment in your browser)

https://clientservices.logos.com/messages/v1/MessageDeliveryService.svc/Messages/logos4

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 9:22 AM

Chuck P.:

I am not understanding this at all....I owned my own software business for years and one of the things I always knew....You must treat all customers the same...this doesn't sound like good marketing procedures to me.....to discriminate between customers does not make sense at all....I would hate to walk into a retail store and see items on sale, but with sighs that read for customers who are only blond headed...

It's a bit less sinister than you think Chuck.  It's all about targeted marketing.  since I've purchased items in the past that lead naturally to Tozer being a purchase it's offered to me.  Others for some reason didn't match whatever criteria was in view.  IOW it's not really an issue of Logos trying to keep something from you, but to make sure they offered it to people who match the criteria.  Perhaps the secret sauce there needs some new ingredients.

As for not posting coupon codes in the forums, the policy against it is due to the longevity of posts.  Years after the coupon code expires - it's still visible in the forum and CS has to field questions about it.  Hence the Forum Guidelines.

Check the Wiki

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 9:30 AM

"not posting coupon" - I purposely did not display the coupon code...please don't accuse me of that.

Chuck

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 9:32 AM

Chuck P.:

"not posting coupon" - I purposely did not display the coupon code...please don't accuse me of that.

Sorry Chuck, I did not intend that to sound like an accusation.  It was an explanation not only for you, but for all the readers of these threads who are silently learning as they go. 

EDIT: and as they read they're wondering, "Why didn't he post the code?"

No offense intended, and certainly no accusation.  Big Smile

Check the Wiki

Posts 10454
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 2:02 PM

Thomas Black:
It's all about targeted marketing. 

I did not get the offer because Logos already knows that I spend too much money on Logos resources. It is their "We will save you from yourself program" Big Smile

Actually, I already have the collection.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 2:04 PM

Jack Caviness:
I did not get the offer because Logos already knows that I spend too much money on Logos resources. It is their "We will save you from yourself program"

I have GOT to sign up for that program.  But why did they hide the button from me?

Check the Wiki

Posts 2911
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 2:28 PM

I too have this and it is a very well done collection.,

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 10454
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 2:37 PM

Thomas Black:

Jack Caviness:
I did not get the offer because Logos already knows that I spend too much money on Logos resources. It is their "We will save you from yourself program"

I have GOT to sign up for that program.  But why did they hide the button from me?

Perhaps Logos believes that you have not yet spent enough. Maybe it is like a tithe, a certain percent of your gross income. Big Smile

Page 1 of 3 (44 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS