Copy Bible Verses

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3
Randy Conway | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 27 2010 1:27 PM

Each time I reopen the Logos 4 program the "Copy Bible Verses" box has defaulted to "fully formatted" instead of a style that I have made up.

In addition, when the verses paste into "Word" they paste in order of their appearance in the Bible, not as I want them in my document.

Any solutions?

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 1:29 PM

Randy Conway:

Each time I reopen the Logos 4 program the "Copy Bible Verses" box has defaulted to "fully formatted" instead of a style that I have made up.

In addition, when the verses paste into "Word" they paste in order of their appearance in the Bible, not as I want them in my document.

Any solutions?

The first is a bug that showed up in 4.0d. It's working correctly in the 4.1 beta (currently beta 10).

The second issue is not yet resolved in the beta (as far as I know), but it is under discussion for resolution.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 2:22 PM

Richard DeRuiter:
The second issue is not yet resolved in the beta (as far as I know), but it is under discussion for resolution.

It's working for me in the current beta:

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 2:51 PM

Todd Phillips:

Richard DeRuiter:

It's working for me in the current beta:

Cool! I haven't had an occasion to use it, and last I heard it wasn't fixed yet.

But I'm glad to be wrong about this one!

Posts 2
Cam Barnard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:07 PM

Great to know that the 'not remembering my copy Bible verse style' is a known issue. I'm running 4.0d SR-2 (4.04.4.3415).

Looking forward to seeing this fixed, I use this tool FREQUENTLY as I do email based biblical counseling.

Cam Barnard

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:02 PM

Cameron Barnard:

Great to know that the 'not remembering my copy Bible verse style' is a known issue. I'm running 4.0d SR-2 (4.04.4.3415).

Looking forward to seeing this fixed, I use this tool FREQUENTLY as I do email based biblical counseling.

Cam Barnard

For now, you could just leave the CBV open. It shouldn't revert back to the default, unless you close and reopen the program. BTW, even if the CBV is open and in the background, CTRL-ALT-B will bring it to the foreground without restarting it, or opening a second copy.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS