Tabs in Left Hand Pane

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2747
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 28 2010 9:22 AM

Can someone tell me what the two tabs which are disabled in the left hand pane next to Home button will do? I assum the first is for library. The last one looks like people. Will this be some kind of social networking or something?

Posts 5572
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 10:46 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:

Can someone tell me what the two tabs which are disabled in the left hand pane next to Home button will do? I assum the first is for library. The last one looks like people. Will this be some kind of social networking or something?

As I over that icon, a link appears on the task bar (Firefox) that says "sidebar-pane-groups" (the library one you identified, says "sidbar-pane-library"). My suspicion is that we're looking at a potential collaborative work environment here (sem students studying together, e.g., or any other group working on a Biblical project together).

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 12:33 PM

Tantalizing.  Positively tantalizing.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2747
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 29 2010 7:06 AM

Richard DeRuiter:
My suspicion is that we're looking at a potential collaborative work environment here (sem students studying together, e.g., or any other group working on a Biblical project together).

That is what I was guessing. It could be something like the YouVersion web site. But I guess no official word is out yet.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS