L4 Install With Not Resources

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 21
Kim Pagel | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 28 2010 7:59 PM

Yesterday my son purchased and downloaded Logos 4 Scholar version. The program installed, he can open it, but he has no resources or books. It's been 36 hours. No resources downloaded, thus they didn't even index. He plans to call CS on Monday morning. Any ideas what the problem might be.

Posts 30215
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 8:14 PM

Can he log into Logos and find his purchase under his account history? If he can, I'd check his login on Logos 4 and his security settings.Trying to add some free resources could help verify the security settings.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 21
Kim Pagel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 8:38 PM

MJ. Smith:
Can he log into Logos and find his purchase under his account history? If he can, I'd check his login on Logos 4 and his security settings.Trying to add some free resources could help verify the security settings.

This begins to isolate the problem. When he logs into Logos he has an account but no Libronix ID and it shows no purchase. Strange.

Posts 9396
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 28 2010 9:37 PM

He ought to check the email he got from Logos acknowledging his purchase. He may have inadvertently purchased Logos while logged in under a different account ID, or created a new one during checkout. The email from Logos might give him some clues about this. The absence of a purchase in his account is most likely due to it being recorded under another, even a new, account. It's worth checking. CS can straighten it out but I'm sure the acknowledging email would help them as well.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS