Student discount for Anchor Bible Commentary

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 58
ZoesProudDaddy | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:02 PM

Does anybody know what the student discount brings the Anchor Bible Commentary set to?

Posts 18634
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:10 PM

You'll need to call Logos Sales about that.

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:54 PM

Since there are students who have bought it and representatives who sell it, I can safely answer your question in the affirmative. There is somebody who knows the academic price for that set.

Posts 286
Mathew Voth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:23 AM

Earlier I posted a link to the student pricing (which was taken down; my apologies, I wasn't aware that is not allowed), so yes there is a discount available, which is quite decent.

Posts 63
Scot Jefferies | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:27 AM

Alan Charles Gielczyk:
I can safely answer your question in the affirmative.

Thanks Alan for putting a smile on my face this morning.  Cup of coffee, Logos assisted Bible study, and forum humor ... away we go!  Thanks.  (Whoa!  Your post says 2:54am.  I'm not sure who's clock time that is?  Are you in Europe or just on the late shift?)

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:36 AM

Scot Jefferies:
(Whoa!  Your post says 2:54am.  I'm not sure who's clock time that is?  Are you in Europe or just on the late shift?)
That would be 2:54 you're time.  For me it says 1:54 which puts you one time zone east of me.  :-)

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 63
Scot Jefferies | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:49 AM

Thomas Black:
That would be 2:54 you're time.  For me it says 1:54 which puts you one time zone east of me.  :-)

Thanks Thomas.  Another of life's mysteries brought into the light.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS