Unavailable Resource

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 119
Ross Durham | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 10 2010 8:06 AM

I did a quick search but didn't find anything on this. 

I upgraded to Logos4 Scholars version for PC, produced many Notes.  Recently switched to Mac, but in at least my main Note file, I have some several entries that instead of the Bible reference, it says "unavailable resource." Are there some resources from PC logos4 that are not available on Logos4 Mac?  

The notes might have come from SESB NA27.  But I don't see "SESB NA27" in library any more, though there is an NA27 w/ Apparatus.  Did the title change and now the link is broken?  Frustrating because I can't click on the entry link to get back to the text related to the note, which is why I made the note.

Thank you for your help.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 4:00 PM

These are the Nestle-Aland resources you own:

• Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition   (LLS:LOGOSNA27) (LOGOSNA27.logos4)
  • Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece Editio XXVII   (LLS:1.0.332) (NA27GBS.logos4)
  • Nestle-Aland: NTG Apparatus Criticus  (LLS:8.10.2)  (NA27CAPP.lbxlls)
  • Nestle Aland 26th Edition Greek New Testament Morphological Edition  (LLS:1.0.311) (na26.lbxlls)

Of the four above, only two appear in the Mac version on my system:

• Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition   (LLS:LOGOSNA27) (LOGOSNA27.logos4)
  • Nestle Aland 26th Edition Greek New Testament Morphological Edition  (LLS:1.0.311) (na26.lbxlls)

Perhaps it is one of the other's that is the missing link. We will look into why the others are not available.

Posts 119
Ross Durham | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 13 2010 5:26 AM

Thanks for working on this.  I actually have all 4 of those resources available in my system, though the NA27gbs.logos4 is in German. 

Maybe the "unavailable resource" is not a NA product, but when I mouse over the "unavailable resource" link, it shows Matt 1.1-9 in NA26.

Is the NA27gbs what came with the SESB package?

Thanks.  

Ross

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 13 2010 8:06 AM

Yes, the NA27GBS came with the SESB.  You may want to contact Customer Support for assistance with the unavailable resource. They are available Mon-Fri from 6am to 5pm Pacific time at 800-875-6467.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS