Logos 4 Mac Crash

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 7
Gary cheaney | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 15 2010 12:50 PM

I have been experiencing crashes and pinwheels.  Most current was after new update today.  I have lost my NIV interlinear (No longer works) and when I was trying yo read in the NIV Logos crashed.  I sure hope this eternal pinwheel gets addressed.  I am set to go to a Logos Camp tomorrow and cant see spending the money and having to make everyon wait on me because Mac version is still so unstable.

Please help.... Smile

Logs...

0777.Archive.zip

Posts 106
LogosEmployee
Richard Kiene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 1:57 PM

Gary,

Could you try deleting ~/Library/Application Support/Logos4/, downloading the latest RC http://logos.com/logos4Mac and try again?

*WARNING* This will delete any data you have not synced with our servers yet. You may want to force sync before doing this. 

Thanks!

Posts 7
Gary cheaney | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 2:04 PM

Will this delete the whole program? I only ask because it took me about 2 days to download the whole program and I have Boot Camp tomorrow AM...

Still very new at this sorry.

Thanks!

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 2:08 PM

It will delete all the data associated with the app (which is the larger portion); however, it's the surest way to get back into a working state. I understand that it's very inconvenient, but we haven't been able to replicate the issue you're experiencing, nor has anyone else reported it, so there isn't much to go on.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 55
Seth I. Grotzke | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 3:13 PM

Not sure if this is the same thing, but every time I try to open a Biblical people, places, or things it crashes. Also, some dictionaries are causing it to crash.

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 3:19 PM

S.I. Grotzke:
Not sure if this is the same thing

Probably not. If you post your logs in a new thread, we'll be happy to take a look

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS