Hovering over morphology letters in interlinear pane - no popup

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 133
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 17 2010 1:20 AM

In the windows version, if you hover your mouse over the morphology letters in the interlinear pane at the bottom of the Bible text, it displays a popup with the expansion of what those letters represent in english.  However, this doesn't happen in the MAC version.

Is this a known missing feature?

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:23 AM

Hi Ryan, those "pop-ups," in the Mac version, appear in the bottom left of the window "frame".

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2010 11:28 AM

Ryan Schatz:

In the windows version, if you hover your mouse over the morphology letters in the interlinear pane at the bottom of the Bible text, it displays a popup with the expansion of what those letters represent in english.  However, this doesn't happen in the MAC version.

Is this a known missing feature?

Yes. We have a bug filed for it.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 133
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 2:59 PM

Thanks, Tom.  Whether they show up as a popup like the Win version, or in the bottom bar as Michael noted (which it currently doesn't), isn't really a concern for me.

Cheers,

Ryan

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 8:58 PM

I see what you are saying now. I was thinking the interlinear text in the main window. Sorry for any confusion.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 11:15 PM

Idea Workaround - hover over word in Bible text does show morphology (e.g. beginning):

In Interlinear area, noticed mouse pointer briefly changed to hand - double clicked item to open another resource.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 133
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2010 2:24 PM

Keep Smiling,

Thanks for sharing that workaround... that should carry me until the update.  Thanks!

Ryan

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS