Auto Login?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 205
Jeffrey S. Robison | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 18 2010 6:43 AM

May be a dumb question... I know that the windows version that I run in a virtual machine (that is used less and less, I am so grateful) automatically logs me in. Can I do that in the Mac version? If not, could it be added? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Posts 4671
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 7:38 AM

Hi Jeffrey

No you shouldn't have to log in every time - Logos should do it automatically for you.

The Dev's have a magic terminal command that they get people to run that usually sorts the issue.

You might be able to find it in other threads by searching the site and then narrowing the search to Logos4mac.

Otherwise you will have to wait until after the weekend.

Posts 205
Jeffrey S. Robison | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 8:22 AM

Thank you so much. Solved my problem. I am so glad. I thought it was just a beta thing. yippee!!!

Posts 95
Mark A. Ellis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 10:02 AM

Care to share your discovery with the rest of us? Logos stopped logging in automatically last week.

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 10:08 AM

Mark A. Ellis:
Logos stopped logging in automatically last week.

Mark - 

If I understand correctly, the other user had Logos take care of the issue for him. You would have to call customer service during business hours. Otherwise, you could post logs to see if someone can catch something for you, and/or you could try updating your software… are you up to date?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10582
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 2:20 PM

Mark A. Ellis:

Care to share your discovery with the rest of us? Logos stopped logging in automatically last week.

Mark

You may wish to start a new thread with your query, as this one is almost 2 years old.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 12 2012 3:01 PM

alabama24:

Mark A. Ellis:
Logos stopped logging in automatically last week.

Mark - 

If I understand correctly, the other user had Logos take care of the issue for him. You would have to call customer service during business hours. Otherwise, you could post logs to see if someone can catch something for you, and/or you could try updating your software… are you up to date?

Would like to look at diagnostic logs since wondering about one more occurrence of issue discussed in thread => Crashed and will not start properly

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 87
Gary George | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:09 AM

Hello.  What was the solution?

Posts 22006
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:57 AM

Gary George:

Hello.  What was the solution?

Gary - this was an old version of the software (3-5 years ago) so, unless you are running old versions of the software, probably unrelated to any issue you may have.

If you do have some issue I suggest you start a new thread in the Logos 6 forum (assuming that is the version of software you are running) and explain the problem there

Graham

Posts 87
Gary George | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 9:18 AM

Got it thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS