Prayer List Focus

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 20 2010 9:00 AM

I apologize if this has been covered. I looked but found nothing.

In the Prayer List, when adding a new prayer, it would be more convenient if the text cursor would focus automatically in the Prayer Name text field. Currently the text cursor has no focus and pressing tab does not move it to any of the text fields. I have to take my hand off of the keyboard and use the mouse to click into that field.

Wow! That last sentence sounds really lazy. My, we are so spoiled, aren't we?

Also, has anyone else noticed that if your cursor moves over the entire list of prayers the program takes forever to highlight each "X" mark (the delete mark) of each prayer that the cursor has moved over and it is painfully slow at doing so?

(Using L4 Mac GM)

Edit: Is there a keyboard shortcut to add a new prayer? Did not see one in the Mac shortcuts wiki.

Edit: It would also be nice if Logos would automatically date stamp prayers when they are created and when they are marked as answered.

Posts 35
Lloyd Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 20 2010 3:09 PM

Firstly, I'd like to say that the Prayer List is a wonderful feature that I'm thoroughly grateful for - it's been fantastic.

However, I would also agree that it remains very slow and cumbersome...

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 20 2010 4:28 PM

Lloyd Lee:

Firstly, I'd like to say that the Prayer List is a wonderful feature that I'm thoroughly grateful for - it's been fantastic.

However, I would also agree that it remains very slow and cumbersome...

I agree. I have just recently started to use it and like it very much. But, the longer it gets the harder it is to use.

Posts 3180
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 21 2010 4:42 PM

Michael:

When the individual prayer is selected the focus should be set to Prayer Name. I'll see if this is known and if not file a report about it.

Posts 3180
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 21 2010 4:51 PM

Michael:

There is no set of keys to open a blank Prayer List in Mac or Windows. If that seems useful to you there are a few ways of suggesting it. Emaiing suggest@logos.com, or checking and if it wasn't there to add it to user voice here Customer Feedback for Logos Bible Software.

The dating stamp of created and answered prayers idea would be another good thing to follow the same as above.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS