Font display issues

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 20 2010 10:40 AM

I'm not sure if this is discussed elsewhere, but I can't find any info on it. In the interlinear display, on line 2 (MSS) I am only getting box outlines instead of arrows, or the correct character. I tried using several other fonts, but all did the same thing. Am I missing a font, is this a Windows XP issue?

Also in the Webster dictionary (11th ed.) the <> characters also display the same box outline character. (ie. from the "study" or "run" articles)

Any help?

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 20 2010 10:41 AM

Chances are that this issue is caused by selecting a non-unicode font in the program settings. Try changing the font.

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 20 2010 12:55 PM

Roger King:

I'm not sure if this is discussed elsewhere, but I can't find any info on it. In the interlinear display, on line 2 (MSS) I am only getting box outlines instead of arrows, or the correct character. I tried using several other fonts, but all did the same thing. Am I missing a font, is this a Windows XP issue?

Also in the Webster dictionary (11th ed.) the <> characters also display the same box outline character. (ie. from the "study" or "run" articles)

Any help?

I had the same problem last week.  This fixed it:  http://wiki.logos.com/Fonts_in_my_interlinear_are_not_displaying_properly!_(Windows_XP_only)

And I did not have to insert my operating system dvd.  It was quite simple.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 20 2010 2:15 PM

Thanks Joan, I forgot about that fix. One thing though, the hyperlink is missing because it didn't include the final ) in it.

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 21 2010 1:07 PM

Joan Korte:

This worked like a charm and all characters display correctly. Thank you for your help!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS