LOGOS NOT OPENING

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 118
Andrew Chuter | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:08 AM

I'm running Logos 4 on a MacBook under Parallels. I updated to Parallels 6 last week and Logos was working fine. This morning I downloaded a Parallels 6 update - Logos opened and worked fine for a couple of times but now when I click on the Logos desktop icon to open  absolutely nothing happens - not even an error message. I have deleted the Logos shortcut icon and reinstalled it without any success. Nothing happens when I seek to open from  C\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Logos4 either. I tried to create Log Files via the Wiki Java Script but nothing is appearing under \Documents after seeking to open Logos.  All my other Windows programs are working fine under Parallels 6. Any suggestions as how to solve this?

Andrew

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:11 AM

You'll get better support if you post this in the other Logos 4 forum. We deal mostly with users of the native Mac version.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 118
Andrew Chuter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:15 AM

Thanks - will do

Andrew

Posts 2553
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:21 AM

Although it may be a Parallels issue more than a Logos issue... if it was working until the last update. Parallels early adopters live on the edge, based upon my experience. You may want to check out the Parallels forum for similar problems with other programs. http://forum.parallels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Posts 118
Andrew Chuter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:24 AM

Thanks - will do

Andrew

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS