Suggestion: Charismatic Titles

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 510
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:28 PM

Hey All... long time lurker, first time post! Love the Logos software and the community seems to be a pretty likable bunch!

Had a question/suggestion about bringing (or maybe directing me towards) some titles for us in the louder, Charismatic section of church.  Maybe some Kenneth Hagin, John Bevere, Faith Movement stuff? I was super stoked to see the Foundations of Pentecostal Theology come out not too long ago and got that with my Logos 4 upgrade.

Also, I love Dr. Ralph Winters (especially their Perspectives Reader from paternoster publishing, great missional & cultural insights.) 

Thanks a million!

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:33 PM

Check out this thread!

Pentecostal and Charismatic theology - Logos Bible Software Forums

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:59 PM

I bought the Spirit-Filled Life Study Bible a while back and keep it linked to my favorite Bible.

Spirit-Filled Life Study Bible

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 4:16 PM

Richard Villanueva:

Hey All... long time lurker, first time post! Love the Logos software and the community seems to be a pretty likable bunch!

Had a question/suggestion about bringing (or maybe directing me towards) some titles for us in the louder, Charismatic section of church.  Maybe some Kenneth Hagin, John Bevere, Faith Movement stuff? I was super stoked to see the Foundations of Pentecostal Theology come out not too long ago and got that with my Logos 4 upgrade.

Also, I love Dr. Ralph Winters (especially their Perspectives Reader from paternoster publishing, great missional & cultural insights.) 

Thanks a million!

Would also love to see stuff from John Wimber, Jack Deere, Jack Frost, Bill Johnson, and, while we're at it, Francis MacNutt.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 216
Dan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 7:43 PM

Richard DeRuiter:

Would also love to see stuff from John Wimber, Jack Deere, Jack Frost, Bill Johnson, and, while we're at it, Francis MacNutt.

YESSSSS! Please!!!!

Posts 510
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 11:33 PM

Thanks for the great links! I swooped up the Spirit Filled Bible as well - i used/colored/marked my print NKJV one till it fell apart (still have all the pieces too.)

Definitely some John Wimber, some Wigglesworth would be good stuff too!

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 13399
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 24 2010 12:50 AM

I'd like to see charismatic titles, too, but I'm much more interested in the scholarly stuff, rather than the popular stuff.

Pneuma Journal, the Journal of Pentecostal Theology, and the Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies would be a good start.

Posts 1141
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 24 2010 2:48 AM

Mark Barnes:
Pneuma Journal, the Journal of Pentecostal Theology,

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS