how do i apply for an api key?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Nathan Shoultz | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 28 2010 8:59 AM

i've tried logging in with my logos info at http://api.biblia.com/v1/Users/SignInbut when i do it keeps bringing me back to the page ( i verified i have the right logos email and password by going to logos and logging in.  logos has my credit card and everything)  however ai cannot log into the api request page.  I have tried clicking the my applications link and the register application link and neither work.  

Posts 5
Nathan Shoultz | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 28 2010 12:18 PM

okay, i found another post on this and apparently the issue is only evident when using firefox.  I used ie8 and it worked fine. 

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 28 2010 1:18 PM

Sorry Nathan, I've been meaning to look into this & haven't found the time. I'll try to get to it soon.

Bryan

Posts 20
Paul Engel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 8:46 AM

This only works in IE?  I tried Firefox & Chrome and they don't work, but apparently IE & Opera do.  (Since I use Linux as my primary desktop IE is not really an option for me.)

IMHO the testing team really should look at testing other browsers... not everybody uses Windows & IE.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:00 AM

Paul Engel:
not everybody uses Windows & IE.

Thank God there are alternatives.

And Logos 4 runs on the Mac too.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1
Brian T | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 21 2010 11:42 AM

I'm having this problem too. As a Linux developer I really don't have easy access to IE.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS