Logos take me away!

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 37
Nina Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 29 2010 12:27 PM

"Logos take me away!"

"After a busy morning of homeschooling and household chores I am ready for a Bible time break using my Logos 4 Bible software!"

~~ from an anonymous mother of 13.

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 12:40 PM

Awesome pic!  :-)

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:31 PM

Ha! Ha! Great photo. Those t-shirts must be enormous on some of the 13 kids (especially if many of them are in the age range of the one in the photo). As far as I know, Logos t-shirts only come in sizes L and larger.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:37 PM

Rosie Perera:
Ha! Ha! Great photo. Those t-shirts must be enormous on some of the 13 kids (especially if many of them are in the age range of the one in the photo). As far as I know, Logos t-shirts only come in sizes L and larger.

Maybe with enough washings they can be shrunk down to a small :-)

Thanks for sharing the picture. It gave me a smile on a difficult day.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:44 PM

My day has NOT been difficult, but an extra smile was nice!  *smile*

Also, I have spent a few moments in prayer for your family in the Name of our Lord Jesus!

Since your family is large, it must take a lot of time to pray for all of them individually!   *smile*

God's Blessings ...  and

Peace to you!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 2:26 PM

wow, Nina, that is cool!  I was feeling Crying for myself because we have just taken on 5 kids, totaling 9 children (plus my wife and me) . . .

we are finding out that structure is very very important!  And now, I have learned another secret: LOGOS4 T-shirts for all!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 98
Tim Lord | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:14 PM

In case you didn't know, Nina writes in her Logos bio: "My husband's name is Matthew C. Jones, he loves Logos Bible Software and enjoys the forums"

Posts 261
Ralph A. Abernethy III | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:19 PM

Smile

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:21 PM

Wow, a quiver full of blessings!  Great picture.   God bless you for your labor for Him...

Windows PC - Android Phone - Surface Pro 4

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:43 PM

Rosie Perera:

Yes, the little kids get swallowed up in them. In the near future I hope to co-ordinate a family photo with everybody wearing them.

The old style "Binary Logo" shirts come in all sizes. (S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL )   http://www.logos.com/products/details/2902

( Nina is just loving her Logos software. Can you tell? And she only has 7 posts in the forums. )

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 37
Nina Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 12:28 PM

Rosie Perera:
Those t-shirts must be enormous on some of the 13 kids

The next child up from the baby is 6 yrs. old.  He and his older brothers love them, even if the shirts do go down to their knees!Big Smile

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 12:36 PM

Poor kids have to wear a Logos shirt just so mom and dad will play with them.  

(yes bad joke I'm sure... time for more Coffee)

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 9539
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 12:38 PM

Matthew C Jones:
In the near future I hope to co-ordinate a family photo with everybody wearing them.

Thirteen kids all still at the same time for a photo? HMM. I would like to see that.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS