Replace Logos Notes System with Evernote API

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2813
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:25 PM

I have now used a couple of other applications that are doing this. I know it is not likely going to happen in the near term, but just in case no on in Washington thought of it, Evernote makes a great tool for note taking of all kinds. Olive Tree is doing this with their Bible apps. It would be wonderful if Logos got rid of its kludgey system for notes that is so slow and buggy and replaced it with Evernote which could then be accessed both in and outside of Logos.

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:36 PM

I agree with your basic premise, however the way Logos integrates your Bible and notes makes it convenient to make your own "study Bible".  I suspect Logos is thinking of romance between their software and word processors rather than a marriage.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:24 PM

Kevin

Interesting idea.  Why not make that a suggestion on UserVoice: for Logos Bible Software?

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 3765
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:37 PM

I would support this.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 13417
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:57 PM

I would support it if it was optional.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 1:34 PM

Peace!  *smile*

I   ....    think(!)  .......    I would support this also.  Would have to ruminate on it a bit!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS