Thank You Logos!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 30 2010 3:54 PM

How's this for an afternoon.  Receive a new laptop in the morning.  Set up a few microsoft programs and hassle through the wireless connection fight.  Then find the logos 4 engine (the hardest part), download it, sign in, and it automatically goes to Logos and starts downloading my 2000+ resources.  Go golfing.  Come back from golf and check the laptop and voila!  Logos 4.  Installed.  Indexed.  Working perfectly.  Even opened to my last working page on the old computer.  

What an awesome company!  To those who say no to the cloud, phooey! Give me the cloud.  Give me logos 4!

Thank you logos.  Great vision.  Great work.  Great program.  I will be able to use this brand new laptop to finish my sermon notes for Sunday!  Tell me another company that does it better.

;-)

Windows PC - Android Phone - Surface Pro 4

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:32 PM

Michael...

I too love the cloud. I've installed and re-installed several dozen times (I'm running the beta) and I really don't miss the old Libronix 3 disk dance.. :)

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:49 PM

Michael March:
How's this for an afternoon.

That is an amazing testimony. (More than you may realize, Michael.)

You setup a new computer,

while golfing,

and are counting on continuing your sermon preparation

-- without a hiccup.

Now that is a picture of confidence,

and it comes from a guy who isn't too shabby at fishing.

(Lots of practice, eh?.)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:45 PM

LOL whenever I heard golf and faith in the same sentence I always think of this joke:

A vicar was a keen golfer and couldn't help sneaking off to play a round one Sunday. An angel was watching him and told God, "Look at that preacher down there, abondoning his duties to play golf on a Sunday. He should be punished." God agreed and promised to act. A few minutes later the vicar hit a superb hole-in-one on a 350 yard hole. The angel was annoyed and said to God, "I thought you were going to punish him. Instead he's just hit a perfect hole-in-one. God smiled and answered, "Think about it - who can he tell?"

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:01 PM

Michael,

Glad to hear everything worked out for you with your new notebook and L4!

Blessings,

David

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS