Adding pages to a Booklet under Passage Guide/Handout

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Patrick Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 3 2010 4:51 PM

Hi - I am doing a study on Acts and I want to create a booklet for a handout. My "Passage Guide" feature works fine and gives me suggestions for handouts. The default booklet style is fine, but it seems I am stuck at 4 pages. When I move article or illustrations to the top section where the booklet data is being pulled from, I do not get an additional page. Rather, the software is moving an existing itme down. Basically I want to add pages to my handout (either booklet or sheet) and do not see the proper way to do that. Cheers.

Posts 26521
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 3 2010 8:22 PM

Hi Patrick & Welcome to the Community.

I'm sure our handout experts will be able to provide a response fairly soon.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 31933
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 1:23 AM

Patrick Jones:
The default booklet style is fine, but it seems I am stuck at 4 pages.

As is everyone else ... at the moment the handout will not exceed the 4 pages. With careful planning you can merge multiple handouts after they are printed but in general many of us are waiting for a new version.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 7:16 AM

Sigh. MJ beat me to the punch.

Frankly I consider that it has been far too long since I had a good old fashioned handouts rant.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 31933
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 1:19 PM

Thomas Black:
it has been far too long since I had a good old fashioned handouts rant.
\

My apologies for ruining your opportunity.Sad

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 1:54 PM

MJ. Smith:
My apologies for ruining your opportunity.
Actually since we heard that Handouts part 2 was on the way I've not given it another thought.  You probably kept me holy by pre-empting my rant.  Devil

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS