Roll out schedule for Biblia?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 25
Chuck Jaeger | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 9 2010 3:34 PM

I like using this on machines where my L4 is not available. Has anyone posted a roll out schedule on Biblia.com? When will it no longer be considered beta and how far will this website go?

Posts 3766
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 4:35 PM

Chuck, I have glanced over the threads for Biblia.com and I have not seen your question addressed--doesn't mean it hasn't been.  My feeling is that this is going to go on a while as a beta--still several features to implement.  However, there is always work and updates coming down the pike.

Anyone else know of posts or threads that deal with this?

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 179
Trey Selman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 5:02 PM

No, but I have been pondering the same question and my guess was the same as yours, Dan.

I do seem to remember somewhere (Bob - maybe) a mention that this might be the vehicle for sharing of files with others.

Posts 9965
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 7:14 PM

Ah yes .... the little icon in the top left-ish corner. People sitting around a table in discussion. And a tip 'Coming!'.

Posts 3766
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 7:22 PM

Denise Barnhart:

Ah yes .... the little icon in the top left-ish corner. People sitting around a table in discussion. And a tip 'Coming!'.

Denise, help a brotha out, will ya?  (I'm stuck in neutral trying to figure out your post)

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 7:44 PM

Dan DeVilder:

Denise Barnhart:

Denise, help a brotha out, will ya?  (I'm stuck in neutral trying to figure out your post)

Posts 3766
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 8:04 PM

Kevin Becker:

Dan DeVilder:

Denise Barnhart:

lol!   I can see clearly now!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS