Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 232
AndyTheGreek | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 15 2010 12:31 PM

Some of my resources contain graphics, but when I print a page with a graphic,  the graphic does not print.

For example, the Kairos workbook has graphics of Greek Crossword puzzles but these don't print, which makes them rather hard to do(!)

Coupled with my problems with Logos 4 and printing (documented in the Logos 4 Beta forum) I find myself unable to print resources that need printing... Exporting omits the graphics also.

Andy

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 17 2010 2:40 PM

Andy Bell:

Some of my resources contain graphics, but when I print a page with a graphic,  the graphic does not print.

For example, the Kairos workbook has graphics of Greek Crossword puzzles but these don't print, which makes them rather hard to do(!)

Coupled with my problems with Logos 4 and printing (documented in the Logos 4 Beta forum) I find myself unable to print resources that need printing... Exporting omits the graphics also.

Andy

I can't print the graphics out from Libronix either.

But I was able to print it out in Logos4.2 Beta 2 (4.20.4.6276) without any problem. It went to my printer fine and looked just like the preview below. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS