Biblia.com Beta 16 release notes

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 26 2010 3:54 PM

Sorry it's been a while since our last release. This one had a couple of pretty big features in it.

Features

• Unlocked the Library tab. This provides an easier way to view, sort, rate, and prioritize available resources.
  • Initial support for reading plans. Reading plans are now synced from Logos 4. Current functionality on Biblia is similar to the reading plan tabs you see at the top of Logos 4's home page. A more detailed reading plan view is in the works for a future release.
  • Removed the text fade!
  • Minor styling tweaks.

Bug fixes

• Fixed broken "more" link in Bible reference view.
  • Fixed bug preventing positions from being saved in media resources.
  • Fixed bug breaking panel linking when switching resources.

Posts 9965
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 4:40 PM

Thanks Bryan!!  The library tab with the Bibles separated out is a nice touch too. I'm pretty dense, but I'm not sure what the little red button does (reading list). Some of the other buttons you have tool tips ... maybe?

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:30 PM

Denise Barnhart:
but I'm not sure what the little red button does

The one that indicates how many reading plans you have? It's not actually a button, just part of the link that expands the list of reading plans. I assumed it was supposed to look like Apple's notification icon, but I didn't design the artwork :)

Thanks for voicing your confusion... maybe we should re-style it to look less button-like.

Bryan

Posts 5610
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:35 PM

Bryan, I played with the new release for a little bit, then I opened the reading plan and tried clicking on the reading plan links, but they didn't work.  Then I tried reloading the whole page, and now I just get an Internal Server Error when I go to biblia.com.  If I log out, it works, but I get the error again when I log back in.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:59 PM

Thanks Todd. I think I've resolved the issue you're seeing. Please let me know if you continue having trouble.

Bryan

Posts 5610
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 6:02 PM

Thanks, I think it's working fine now.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 10:31 PM

Bryan Smith:
Initial support for reading plans. Reading plans are now synced from Logos 4. Current functionality on Biblia is similar to the reading plan tabs you see at the top of Logos 4's home page. A more detailed reading plan view is in the works for a future release.

Bryan, I don't suppose there is any way to get the reading plan to show up on a mobile browser. I've tried IE mobile and Opera Mobile 10. To no avail...

Jonathan Sine

Pastor - Squamish Baptist Church

2 Cor. 4.6

Posts 258
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 10:58 PM

An option to switch to a one panel display would be great.

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 27 2010 7:58 AM

Jonathan Sine:
Bryan, I don't suppose there is any way to get the reading plan to show up on a mobile browser.

No, we haven't added it to the mobile version yet. You can still access reading plans on library.logos.com with a mobile browser. 

Posts 179
Trey Selman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 30 2010 7:10 AM

Thanks very much for the update Bryan. It is looking great.

Aaron Sauer:

An option to switch to a one panel display would be great.

Yes

Also, option to use browsers/users default font settings would be great.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS