Google Wave Bible study group?

Page 7 of 12 (234 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last »
This post has 233 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:00 PM

Thanks Andrew.  Just got mine tonight.  It took, 3-4 days.

Can anyone who is "messing around" with it tell me how to connect with others before the bible study starts.  Wow, now I can be a real live Beta Tester!!

Posts 3671
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:21 PM

I have been waiting for an invite for two or three months - any more available here?

floydj@gmail.com

Thanks,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 13
Peter Nathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:43 PM

Hi Bryan: I'm a starter.  My Google email is petergnathan@gmail.com.  I have set up a wave already with a tag for Logos4. See if you can locate.  What is your Gmail address?

Peter

Posts 12
Garland Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 8:18 PM

Thanks Andrew!  Just got my invite tonight.  Btw, it doesn't seem like I have any invites to hand out to others here on the forum.  Where would that option be if I have invites?

Posts 112
BS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 3:41 AM

Peter, I'm smith.bryan.c@googlewave.com you can either wave me and I'll add you to the discussions or post your wave email here and someone will add you. 

Posts 53
Paul Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 6:54 AM

Hi Guys,

This is my first post.  Im a new Christian of 10 months and my wife has bought me Logo's Scolar's Library (LE) as my christmas gift. Im also studying a Certificate in Biblical Studies and im hoping this will help me alot with my studies.  I have been browsing these forums for about a month now and love how helpful everyone is and how it feels like a large family.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all.

Also, if anyone has any Google Wave invites left i would really appreciate one.

chunkmonk2000@gmail.com

Thank you.

God Bless.

Paul

Ballygrainey Presbyterian Church, Northern Ireland - Loving, Serving and Sharing Christ.

Posts 1
George Gianakis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 12:08 PM

Hi Everyone,

Please include me in the wave bible study. I have a wave account so don't forget to include me ggianaki@googlewave.com

In His Service

George

Posts 2737
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 1:50 PM

Randy Hartman:

Thanks Andrew.  Just got mine tonight.  It took, 3-4 days.

Can anyone who is "messing around" with it tell me how to connect with others before the bible study starts.  Wow, now I can be a real live Beta Tester!!

Are you saying it took you 3-4 days from promised invite to actual invite?

Wow! I've been waiting much longer. Maybe the person who said he gave me one forgot. I will have to check to see who that was, but I haven't gotten one yet.

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 2:42 PM

Kevin,

My bad.  In the time span, after being told I got an "invite" I got an invitation to join Google...PHONE, not WAVE!  I just glanced at the email and made a quick, but wrong, assumption.  I did, however, get my Wave invite but it took maybe 10 days or so...

Posts 2737
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:32 PM

Randy Hartman:

Kevin,

My bad.  In the time span, after being told I got an "invite" I got an invitation to join Google...PHONE, not WAVE!  I just glanced at the email and made a quick, but wrong, assumption.  I did, however, get my Wave invite but it took maybe 10 days or so...

Maybe I'll get mine soon. I was told I was submitted on Oct. 31 earlier in this thread.  And now it is the 10th of November so that's a little more than 10 days. When I get it I will be happy to invite people here who still need one.

Posts 405
Amy Leung | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 5:56 PM

It took me 5 days to get mine.  I got the invite from Germany I don't know if makes a difference.

I wonder what they're doing while we're waiting.  Perhaps they need to check some things before activating your wave.  (Like, whether you're actually using the email account? Wink)  So if it's an account which you haven't been using for a while, it doesn't hurt sending yourself emails while in the wait.  

Posts 2737
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 6:45 PM

I use that email account every single day and check it 6-8 times a day.

Posts 3671
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 7:33 PM

Finally received my invitation Smile.  Find me at 

floydj AT

Thanks,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 38
Scott Stackelhouse | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 1:00 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:

I'd like one too.

kapurcell -AT- gmail-DOT-com

I've gone ahead and nominated you for an invite since you are still waiting from before.  It took a few days for mine to go through when I was nominated for an invite.

Posts 38
Scott Stackelhouse | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 1:10 AM

Paul Bradley:

Hi Guys,

This is my first post.  Im a new Christian of 10 months and my wife has bought me Logo's Scolar's Library (LE) as my christmas gift. Im also studying a Certificate in Biblical Studies and im hoping this will help me alot with my studies.  I have been browsing these forums for about a month now and love how helpful everyone is and how it feels like a large family.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all.

Also, if anyone has any Google Wave invites left i would really appreciate one.

chunkmonk2000@gmail.com

Thank you.

God Bless.

Paul

invited :)

Posts 53
Paul Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:12 AM

Thanks Scott, i really appreciate it.

Now that im in can you add me to the Bible Study group please someone?  chunkmonk2000 AT

Thanks.

God Bless.

Paul

Ballygrainey Presbyterian Church, Northern Ireland - Loving, Serving and Sharing Christ.

Posts 2737
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:14 PM

Got my invite today thanks to Ephesians!  Now what?

Posts 2737
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:15 PM

Scott Stackelhouse:

Kevin A. Purcell:

I'd like one too.

kapurcell -AT- gmail-DOT-com

I've gone ahead and nominated you for an invite since you are still waiting from before.  It took a few days for mine to go through when I was nominated for an invite.

many thanks.  I got it and it said it was from "ephesians" so whomever that is, thanks!

Posts 112
BS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 5:32 AM

Who has not been invited yet?  I have some invites and the study is starting up really soon.

Posts 2737
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 6:58 AM

Bryan Smith:
and the study is starting up really soon.

When and what time/day?

How do we find it.

I have not really spent much time in it but I now understand all the - what is this thing comments I have read.

Page 7 of 12 (234 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS