Reading Plan Suggestion

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 150
rog | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 5 2010 7:13 AM

I would LOVE the ability to create a custom reading plan that is really customizable and then could be picked up across the various logos paths - like in Biblia.com, etc.

I'm specifically looking to have the LIFE Journal Reading plan offered by Wayne Cordeiro - www.lifejournal.cc

I don't think he would put up any copyright issues, and I'm willing to create it myself, if only the program would allow me to do so. BUT I do think there are many others out there who would like/benefit from it and would therefore like to be able to have it available for all.

I have create a topic - that needs more editing on it - http://topics.logos.com/LIFE_Journal  But alas, this too isn't able to access from biblia.com (I use Biblia because my intel mac crashed and I don't have the ability to use all the resources on my PPC Mac under L1 for Mac).

There are plenty of other reading plans that are not open to Logos yet, and yet could be.... 

Posts 63
Scot Jefferies | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 5 2010 8:50 AM

rog:
I would LOVE the ability to create a custom reading plan that is really customizable and then could be picked up across the various logos paths - like in Biblia.com, etc.

Rog ... You can chime in and add your ideas to UserVoice.  This is a preferred way that Logos has setup for feature suggestions.  This link is to a UserVoce suggestion that has already been started.  You can vote for it and add your input there.  UserVoice doesn't give any easy way to prevent duplication so it is best to look through the previous suggestions before adding a new topic.  Your Logos username and password is the same as for UserVoice.

Posts 205
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:13 PM

I would also like to see this integrated as a pre-set reading plan. 

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS