Page 10 of 18 (350 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last ยป
This post has 349 Replies | 17 Followers

Posts 5253
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 10:36 AM

Bruce Dunning:

DAL:
I just choose to be more realistic Bruce, so don’t take it personal.

I'm not taking it personally in the least DAL. I have just found in life that it is best to be on the positive side of realism rather than the negative side.

While the one positive thing is FL must want this if after all these years they are doing another meeting I wouldn't say I am optimistic or pessimistic but after all these years unless something has drastically changed I don't know how hopeful one should get.

-dan

Posts 9010
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 10:43 AM

Dan Francis:
While the one positive thing is FL must want this if after all these years they are doing another meeting I wouldn't say I am optimistic or pessimistic but after all these years unless something has drastically changed I don't know how hopeful one should get.

I am cautiously optimistic but I must say that, if they can't work out a deal this time it would be very disappointing.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 6588
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 1:02 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Dan Francis:

I am cautiously optimistic but I must say that, if they can't work out a deal this time it would be very disappointing.

Oh come on Bruce, now you’re being negative and pessimistic ๐Ÿ˜œ

Posts 9010
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 1:08 PM

DAL:

Bruce Dunning:

Dan Francis:

Oh come on Bruce, now you’re being negative and pessimistic ๐Ÿ˜œ

Smile  but...

I think you know what I mean.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 6588
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 3:58 PM

I know what you mean Bruce. I’ll keep this meeting between FL and CARTA in my prayers. Hopefully y’all will get your wish ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 3266
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 22 2018 4:16 PM

DAL:
I’ll keep this meeting between FL and CARTA in my prayers. Hopefully y’all will get your wish

Thank you, DAL :)

Posts 1454
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 11:49 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Our team is meeting with their team next week, so we should have some clarity coming out of that meeting.

One thing that came into my mind that they (Carta representatives) may require sufficient level of graphics quality and speed of operation in order to maintain their reputation. That may mean that the Logos graphics engine and graphics data/database format must be improved. So it may be a quite complex issue?

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 2474
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 12:41 AM

I doubt this is the issue, but let's wait and hope!

Posts 5253
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 2:26 PM

It's pointless to speculate really we know FL is a tough negotiator to the point that Moody was willing to pull out there products a few years ago. Eventually one or the other side or both moved to restart a relationship with it. The same thing happened with WJKP a few years back (the unfortunate part of that is they never did bring back the Daily Study Bible OT, I use it often and wish i could recommend it to others as a purchasable digital resource). I wish FL well in their pursuit of Carta resources. I am not overly hopeful but for the sake of those wanting them in FL I hope it works out.

-dan

Posts 10319
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 2:36 PM

Veli Voipio:

One thing that came into my mind that they (Carta representatives) may require sufficient level of graphics quality and speed of operation in order to maintain their reputation. That may mean that the Logos graphics engine and graphics data/database format must be improved. So it may be a quite complex issue?

I think the negotiations might breakdown on the hugely fun image flipper that A-Company includes (plus resolution). When I settle down at the local fast-food for a quick lunch, the image flipper is my addiction.  Especially the archaeology ones.

Posts 3266
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:08 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Our team is meeting with their team next week, so we should have some clarity coming out of that meeting.

Any clarity you can share, Phil?

Posts 300
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 7:53 AM

It would be nice to hear an update.

Posts 6588
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 8:09 AM

Charlene:

It would be nice to hear an update.

In time...๐Ÿ˜

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 8:24 AM

A bunch are on sale at Accordance 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 929
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 9:19 AM

Keith Pang:

A bunch are on sale at Accordance 

It did make me smile that the promotion at the place we're not supposed to mention is called March Mapness Big Smile

Posts 167
Nick Highland | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 9:30 AM

They also capitalized on the Now frustration with language which indicates that they read Logos forums...

Posts 5253
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 10:47 AM

Rick (EDIT: who according to his website is Technology Evangelist for Accordance) often posts on these forums as he like many people has both Accordance and Logos software. I have never seen him say a disparaging word about Logos here or even promote Accordance, indeed if memory serves at times when he has posted here and someone inquires about Accordance he directs them to their site not wanting to be seen as promoting Accordance here. I would halfway suspect there are other accordance employees here but none that I know of off hand.

-dan

Posts 169
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 3:08 PM

Bump.  I'm very interested in getting this on Logos.  I would rather not resort to buying another program just for this resource.

Posts 9010
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 3:24 PM

Michael:
 I'm very interested in getting this on Logos.  I would rather not resort to buying another program just for this resource.

Join the crowd! Smile

Posts 6588
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2018 3:38 PM

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is going to be Phil Gons’ response:

Page 10 of 18 (350 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last ยป | RSS