Page 13 of 17 (325 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last ยป
This post has 324 Replies | 16 Followers

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 17 2018 2:29 PM

Bill Nienhuis (Faithlife):

all I can say is things are moving forward

Thank you, Bill. That’s definitely something to report.

Thank you in general for your work to acquire resources for Logos.

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 27 2018 1:32 PM

Fresh developments if any?

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 27 2018 3:22 PM

Lee:

Fresh developments if any?

As Bill from FL said, “I have  absolutely no timeline.” So why not patiently wait, as you all have, some 6 months or even a year or two before the subject is touched again? If you really want it that bad, do like even some MVP’s have done...get CARTA from the A-company. Logos has no time line for the forseeable future, so there’s no point asking how things are going every month. It was only last month that the subject was touched several times.  Anyway, sorry if it comes across the wrong way, but we need to start getting realistic about CARTA not making it to Logos anytime soon. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 514
Bobby Terhune | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 22 2018 7:37 AM

Bump!!

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 22 2018 8:24 AM

No timeline yet, so still stagnant. Now let me go and read a section of the Sacred Bridge in Accordance which is where I keep it lookin nice and sleek ๐Ÿ˜

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 22 2018 10:12 AM

DAL:
No timeline yet, so still stagnant.

Stagnant? Let’s not assume that no progress has been made, simply because they are keeping quiet about it.

For all we know, they could have made a lot of progress with licensing.

Posts 10115
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 22 2018 10:36 AM

PetahChristian:

DAL:
No timeline yet, so still stagnant.

Stagnant? Let’s not assume that no progress has been made, simply because they are keeping quiet about it.

For all we know, they could have made a lot of progress with licensing.

Ok, Petah. I’ll go ahead and report for FL, so they won’t be stagnant.

Press ... oops ... Forum Release:

”Just to keep everyone updated on Carta, Bellingham is a bit toasty this summer. “

That seems to do it. Just joking.

I’d bet the survey went south. But who knows, except for the weather.

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 22 2018 11:35 AM

Denise:

Press ... oops ... Forum Release:

”Just to keep everyone updated on Carta, Bellingham is a bit toasty this summer. “

That seems to do it. Just joking.

Hmm, sounds like “summer” is code for L8, and “toasty” is code for hot news.

Could Bellingham be bundling Carta with L8?

Seriously, if they could pull that off, I think everyone would be motivated to upgrade.

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 22 2018 11:40 AM

PetahChristian:

Could Bellingham be bundling Carta with L8?

Seriously, if they could pull that off, I think everyone would be motivated to upgrade.

That might do it! Big Smile

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2018 1:36 PM

Okay, Logos, may we have an update on where Logos stands with Carta? We have been patiently waiting (I for one) for years, but I really need to get these resources in a digital format. Once again, I have just learned that A is having a sale on Carta products, due to the high Holy Days here in Israel. So, would you please let us know what the latest is?

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2018 3:02 PM

DAL:

Bill Nienhuis (Faithlife):

There's nothing to report at this time. If that changes, we'll let everyone know. Thanks.

Notice the “If that changes, we’ll let everyone know...” So apparently nothing has changed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2018 3:15 PM

Charlene:
may we have an update on where Logos stands with Carta?

Thanks for asking, Charlene :)

DAL:
Notice the “If that changes, we’ll let everyone know...” So apparently nothing has changed

Let's not assume that nothing has changed, please, DAL.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2018 4:05 PM
PetahChristian:

Charlene:
may we have an update on where Logos stands with Carta?

Thanks for asking, Charlene :)

DAL:
Notice the โ€œIf that changes, weโ€™ll let everyone know...โ€ So apparently nothing has changed

Let's not assume that nothing has changed, please, DAL.

Well, have they reported anything new? No, right? Hence, nothing has changed in my book until they actually report something. My assumption stands true on pure logic alone, add to that the evidence that nothing new has been reported ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ DAL
Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2018 4:09 PM

Meanwhile, on my “A” company mobile app, I’m trying to decide which Carta title to start reading ๐Ÿ˜œ

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2018 6:20 PM

Call me a hopeless optimist but I still have positive expectations.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 10 2018 12:10 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Call me a hopeless optimist but I still have positive expectations.

Nobody is saying to lose hope, but until FL updates everyone, the answer remains the same — No Carta products at this time.

DAL

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 10 2018 4:28 PM

The fact that there are no Carta products at this time is obvious from the catalog.

Folks like me are asking FL about progress and expecting FL to reply. It could be a matter of concern, curiosity or planning. Even if FL does not reply, your insights and prolonging the thread are not helpful.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 10 2018 5:05 PM

Lee:

The fact that there are no Carta products at this time is obvious from the catalog.

Folks like me are asking FL about progress and expecting FL to reply. It could be a matter of concern, curiosity or planning. Even if FL does not reply, your insights and prolonging the thread are not helpful.

Actually, you and those who are impatience are the ones prolonging this thread.  What part of FL’s response don’t you get? They clearly said: “There’s nothing to report at this time. IF THAT CHANGES WE’LL LET EVERYONE KNOW.  THANKS.” 

Capital Letters are for emphasis, so don’t assume someone is yelling.

So if you can’t wait and allow FL to communicate the changes when and if they become available, then someone‘s got a problem...and guess what? Is not me.

So allow FL to communicate changes when they have them and stop acting like a kid when he’s constantly asking, “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

You get the point and you too can agree that it is annoying.  So don’t be that kid ๐Ÿ˜œ If you’re so desperate for Carta products do like many of us have done: Get it from Accordance. Trust us, you won’t regret it as the quality is far superior.

I bet if Carta makes it to Logos someday, many of you we’ll be back here complaining about the quality of the pictures. So in the end, none of you will be happy anyway.

Blessings! And I hope you get your wish ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

DAL

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 10 2018 5:37 PM

The questions have come from interested users who for different reasons are asking FL about it. They are just entitled to that.

You are one individual (not FL employee) who is spamming this thread, putting down people and plugging the competition.

Page 13 of 17 (325 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last ยป | RSS