New unofficial tutorial video: Reverse Interlinears

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 131
Joel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 8 2010 8:23 PM

Some more thanks for these videos- they really are excellent!

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 9:27 AM

I'm wondering...how do we get ALL new users to watch these videos? It would cut way down on confusion, frustration, and the number of questions on the forums. I'm glad we've now got links to the series on the front page of the wiki. Can we do anything else? Keep plugging them every few day with a new post on the forum? Or ask Logos to put a sticky on the main forum page and a link from http://www.logos.com/videos?

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 9:40 AM

Rosie Perera:

Or ask Logos to put a sticky on the main forum page and a link from http://www.logos.com/videos?

That makes the most sense, Rosie.   I wouldn't want someone to have to work hard at plugging them frequently.  In this case, you can lead the horse to water and hopefully the horse is very dry and very thirsty. 

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 10:07 AM

Joan Korte:
In this case, you can lead the horse to water and hopefully the horse is very dry and very thirsty. 

Yes, I think we have a lot of dry and thirsty horses. I would hesitate to equate Mark's videos to "living water" that would make them never thirst again, but they're about the closest thing to it in this context.

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 10:40 AM

I know they are directed for beginners, new to Logos4.  To me, they are also directed to those who have already viewed the Logos videos and they, then, become more "intermediate".

Posts 143
T.P. Johnston | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 10:51 AM

If the Logos officials are paying attention to these videos by Mark and the response to them by L4 users, they should look into contacting Mark about making his videos "Official" rather than "Unofficial." His are the clearest, most concise, easiest to follow, and most helpful of any I've seen. Thank you, Mark!

Posts 165
Wayne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 10:56 AM

The Reverse Interlinear video is at the Intermediate level. I plan to watch it again. I attended a Morris Proctor training session five years ago. I thought that the level wasn't that far from what Morris offers. Granted the training that Morris offers goes on for 10-12 hours. But if someone is not able to make it to that training, this series can help a user get a lot more out of Logos.

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 11:19 AM

Wayne:

But if someone is not able to make it to that training, this series can help a user get a lot more out of Logos.

And, that is why I am so grateful because, as yet, I am unable to travel.

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 1:29 PM

Wayne:

The Reverse Interlinear video is at the Intermediate level. I plan to watch it again. I attended a Morris Proctor training session five years ago. I thought that the level wasn't that far from what Morris offers. Granted the training that Morris offers goes on for 10-12 hours. But if someone is not able to make it to that training, this series can help a user get a lot more out of Logos.

Also the MP seminars can be overwhelming. A lot of info flies past in those 10-12 hours. But with Mark's videos, you can watch them over and over, and try out the concepts, until you get it.

And yes, Joan, I agree that they're good for intermediate users, too.

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 4:57 PM

Just watched the #5  video reverse interlinears. all I can say well done, i am impressed. Very educational

Thanks Brother Mark

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS