Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 32 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10836
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 6:28 PM

Ted Hans:
If you choose the down load option, do you guys in the States still need to pay tax?Crying

It depends upon which state you call home! NC tries to collect, but also includes an item on the state income tax form to report anything you purchased out of state without paying sales tax.

Jack

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:56 PM

dang, i didn't see the continuation of this thread (and I even looked, but obviously OVERlooked), so I posted a new topic: "The New Phonebooks are In" a la "The Jerk".  Just to express my excitement.  If you have never seen that movie, well, nevermind. :)

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 211
Steven Yu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 8:11 PM

Robin Koshy:
I got mine today!!!! woot woot!

My one still shows "live", and my C/C remain uncharged!

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free", John 8:32.
"你們必定認識真理,真理必定使你們自由", 約翰福音 8:3.

Posts 5625
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 8:26 PM

Steven Yu:
My one still shows "live", and my C/C remain uncharged!

I think they manually process the prepubs, because there's always an unpredictable delay between "going live" and getting the notification/charge.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 9526
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 8:41 PM

My email notice arrived today and my CC has been charged. I elected to get this via CD so have to wait for that to arrive.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 5625
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 8:42 PM

This is about the nerdiest thing I've seen in a long time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEHvs_PGbqs

I think you all will enjoy it. (Dan and Bob Pritchett both posted it on their Twitter accounts)

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 8:52 PM

Todd Phillips:

This is about the nerdiest thing I've seen in a long time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEHvs_PGbqs

I think you all will enjoy it. (Dan and Bob Pritchett both posted it on their Twitter accounts)

LOL, that is hilarious.  It captures my "The Jerk" moment . . . but in a much more Logos way!

. . . . man, I wanna go work for those guys!

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 9:28 PM

And of course the book of the Bible I am working in right now just happens to NOT be represented in the series: 1 Kings.  Zip it!

Posts 5625
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 9:46 PM

Daniel DeVilder:

And of course the book of the Bible I am working in right now just happens to NOT be represented in the series: 1 Kings.  Zip it!

HA-ha.  Paul House's NAC is good (I liked it), AND it's the highest rated on bestcommentaries.com

I bet you're already using it.

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 10:34 PM

Todd Phillips:

HA-ha.  Paul House's NAC is good (I liked it), AND it's the highest rated on bestcommentaries.com

I bet you're already using it.

Todd, man, how you dare speaking now, in such a moment, about some other commentary Big Smile

Bohuslav

Posts 131
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 11:19 PM

Its strange.... I can download all the books in to my Logos MAC software just fine, but unlocking them is quite another thing.  If you download the unlock file in the email attachment, it isn't formatted properly for the MAC software.  Trying to download from my purchase history on the Logos website doesn't work either (its probably the same file).

Anyone else having these same problems?

However, there is a back-door workaround.... If you install NICNT/NICOT on a windows version of Logos and sync to the Logos license server, then next sync using your MAC version of Logos, this unlocks the books.  Confused

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 11:21 PM

RyanSchatz:
However, there is a back-door workaround.... If you install NICNT/NICOT on a windows version of Logos and sync to the Logos license server, then next sync using your MAC version of Logos, this unlocks the books.  Confused

I have never been able to unlock and download books with the Mac version.  Instead I have to boot up Fusion and run the windows version to get the job done. I was wondering if it was just me, but it sounds like I'm not the only one!

Posts 211
Steven Yu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 11:38 PM

Downloading atm, just received the email few second ago...

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free", John 8:32.
"你們必定認識真理,真理必定使你們自由", 約翰福音 8:3.

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS