Templates/Graphic organizers as applied to Bible study of prayers - enhancement of notes

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 26303
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 6 2009 3:49 PM

This is simply a post of some work I did back in 2002 on using graphic organizers as a way to frame the analysis of the prayers of the Bible.  The material is part of a larger unit and was supplemented with brief lectures, but I think it still provides a solid example of why note templates are an important element of an enhanced note system. And, yes, I am aware of several changes I should make but, as always, am interested in feedback.

And, of course, I'm too nice to mention to Logos that the need to zip this file added to its length.

4477.Scriptural prayers GO.zip

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 6 2009 8:00 PM

MJ. Smith:

This is simply a post of some work I did back in 2002 on using graphic organizers as a way to frame the analysis of the prayers of the Bible.  The material is part of a larger unit and was supplemented with brief lectures, but I think it still provides a solid example of why note templates are an important element of an enhanced note system. And, yes, I am aware of several changes I should make but, as always, am interested in feedback.

And, of course, I'm too nice to mention to Logos that the need to zip this file added to its length.

4477.Scriptural prayers GO.zip

M.J., Peace to you!

Awesome….            Remarkable ……….   It’s almost 11:00 p.m. my time and I am overwhelmed by your sharing!  *smile*  Will look at your document again tomorrow …

Having perused it a bit, I see myself receiving all kinds of new insights from your “opus”!

Very appreciative and will most certainly study and learn and grow!

Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS