I'm amazed that John Piper's Manuscripts are still not offered as a download

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 104
David Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 27 2010 8:22 AM

I make myself a note every few months to check and did again yesterday and you still can't download that purchase.  I simply refuse to go to the hassle of installing Logos 3 simply to purchase an item for Logos 4.

Any word from Logos when this will be a download?

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 27 2010 8:44 AM

David R Miller:

I make myself a note every few months to check and did again yesterday and you still can't download that purchase.  I simply refuse to go to the hassle of installing Logos 3 simply to purchase an item for Logos 4.

Any word from Logos when this will be a download?

If you are able to call and talk with a sales person, they may be able to unlock it for you over the phone. It's not always possible, but it could be. In either case, if you mention this to them, it may prioritize making this (and a few other) resources downloadable.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 13343
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 29 2010 2:15 AM

David R Miller:
 I simply refuse to go to the hassle of installing Logos 3 simply to purchase an item for Logos 4.

You never need to do this, you can call Customer Services instead. It's possible Sales will do the unlock when you purchase, but even if they can't, Customer Services will do it once you've received the CD.

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 29 2010 5:38 AM

Mark Barnes:

David R Miller:
 I simply refuse to go to the hassle of installing Logos 3 simply to purchase an item for Logos 4.

You never need to do this, you can call Customer Services instead. It's possible Sales will do the unlock when you purchase, but even if they can't, Customer Services will do it once you've received the CD.

I have also had success just emailing sales with my serial number and they activate it for me. Not even a phone call.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS