Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 605
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 19 2009 2:55 PM

I notice that on the NIC commentaries, I am unable to jump to other commentaries in the series by simply entering a new Bible reference in the reference box.  The box I am referring to is above where it says Genesis 17:8.  If I am in the Anchor or Word Biblical (or any other resource for that matter), I am able to simple type a different reference in that box and it will automatically jump to other book in the same series.  Anyone have any idea how I can get this to work on the NIC series?

Blessings-

John Fugh

Posts 9396
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2009 5:04 PM

John, I am surprised that the NIC did not include the Serial Resource Association file that would have done this.

You can set up your own quite easily.

Go to Tools|Library Management|Define Resource Associations. When the window opens be sure the radio button for 'Serial' is selected then select 'New'.

When that new window opens name the association anything you want (no spaces allowed in the name) and select and add all the NIC commentaries.

Close all the windows and you should be set.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 605
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2009 5:11 PM

Hi Mark -

I actually contacted Tech Support and they said that there was a file missing in the download version of NIC.  They emailed it to me and it now works.  If anyone else has an issue with this on their DOWNLOAD version, then you can fix it with this file.  This is the email I received from Tech Support.

it appears that the resource association was overlooked in the downloadable version of this collection.  However, it does exist, and I’ve attached it for you.

Please save the file to C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Common\ResourceAssociations, and restart your Libronix program.

It seems that I cannot attach a file to this post, Tech Support can email you this file.

Blessings-

John

Posts 3896
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2009 5:43 PM

was hoping it would be in an update, but apparently not yet.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS